Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

One final fight for this tonight! Woaah! With knives and pens we made our PLIGHT! Woaah! I can't go on without ur love u lost ...u never held on....we tried our best TURN OUT THE LIGHTS! Knives and pens, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Cutting? Jul 29 2009, 03:34 PM
Are there any people here who do it?

Replies

LipsOfDeceit
Sep 01 2009, 12:38 PM
yeh i wouldnt post on a public frorum if i cut myself either but thats just me xD but yeh i see where the helping each other thing comes into it but meh, i still wouldn't. but i guess it's just easyer to talk to people you dont know othr than people you do?
Blurred-Tears
Oct 07 2009, 05:43 AM
i do...stopped...then started again...it really IS hard to stop...
Emo Pictures - Mirrorbreaker
Mirrorbreaker
Nov 09 2009, 10:41 AM
I do it sometimes.. But It's very ehh.. [seeking the right words in english] 'Not worse' It's nothing at all,m just little cuts which are heeled after 2/3 weeks.. My boyfriend wants me to stop with it.. But I'm beoming a little adddicted.. Sometimes it's just the only thing what helps me, see. I'm a little depressed and my parents won't understand..
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 10 2009, 01:35 PM
Try talking with your boyfriend more because you don't want to get addicted and he might be able to help.
ilovepainx
Nov 21 2009, 12:29 PM
I hate parents. They think your just doing it to get attention and that you want to be "cool" but its the opposite. And really annoying when they even say anything to you. They don't the word "alone" i told my dad that earlier and just stood there. I was crying under my dovet and he was yelling at me. Grr!
Emo Pictures - disaster
disaster
Nov 22 2009, 12:59 AM
no. . . i haven't... and i won't. . maybe its cool but its not.
Fluke
Dec 03 2009, 01:01 PM
I started getting scratched (not going into details) & now I'm addicted to the feel of scratches. Yeah, its hard to stop
XxxcuteemoxxX
Dec 04 2009, 07:42 AM
yh i hav cut before i stopped a long time ago but it is still tempting when u get really upset or angry
xcasualtiesx
Dec 05 2009, 05:56 PM
i cut, today actually. i try not too but as everyone has said, it's hard
ValerieVicious_
Dec 22 2009, 05:20 PM
Yes...I Do. Its Like Freaken Worster Than Drugs. Maynee.
emo_princess95
Jan 17 2010, 06:55 PM
i used to cut but quiet cuz my freinds worried and it only made matters worse nd seriously people if your gonna be negative about it dont say anything
hellokitty_queenXx
Jan 27 2010, 02:39 PM
i used to because depression but i quit because it's not the answer to anything :) it is very hard to stop though
KillMe
Jan 29 2010, 10:58 AM
I Cut Myself. My Family Depress Me Infact My Life Does.... My Boyfriend Doesnt Know But Im Sure He Will Find Out Soon... o_O
Emo Pictures - TragicxDesolation
TragicxDesolation
Jan 30 2010, 09:29 PM
I used to do it back when I was 14, over my boyfriend. It was a nasty habit I got into and admit it was hard to quit. I quit for him because he didnt like it. When we broke up for good, I thought about starting it up again but I didn't. I then realized that self-mutilation wasn't doing any harm to anyone but myself. And I thought about it. "...Is the thing I'm cutting over really worth a permanent scar on my wrist? Is it really worth looking at it every day as a dark reminder of what put it there in the first place?" No, I think not. And I haven't cut since
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 31 2010, 07:47 AM
Well done I hope your words will help others :]
Emo Pictures - TragicxDesolation
TragicxDesolation
Feb 01 2010, 04:01 PM
I hope so too. I tell this to everyone I know who conisers cutting. Nasty habit, but you will feel so much better for quitting.
Bones
Feb 21 2010, 02:11 AM
i lost a close friend to this i carnt see why that had to happen or has to happen to any one els
Emo Pictures - XxCrazyEmoBumxX
XxCrazyEmoBumxX
Feb 22 2010, 03:11 PM
I have in the past. But now I've realized it's a bit stupid. And all my friends are worried about me because when I get depressed, I get super suicidal. And yeah, that's why I stopped....and I agree with how it's weird that all the anti-emos cut more than real emos. That's why whenever someone goes "oh I'm emo" I'm like "well what does emo mean" they they almost always say, "you cut yourself" and I always say "emo is cutting, it's like depression" :D
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Mar 22 2010, 12:30 AM
yes i do i tryed to stop but it was a failed attempt i went 10 days and then gave into the urge :'( cuz i let myself get addicted and also the person whom said is it really worth putting a scar on my wrist (sry i forgot ur name) but i dont think of it tht way cutting does help (somehow) but at the same time it harms ur body cut still seems to b the only thing tht works all my friends and some strangers know i do it (unfortunatly), my boyfriend cant stand it (he used to do self harm too) but no matter wat people say i convince myself tht i dont care wat they think (partly true) and i promised my bf id stop and then he gave me permission to do it one last time and it just makes u want it even more so now i have 13 new ones tht r like 4 days old and already almost completly scared over but also now my aunt found out cuz she seen my week old ones and flipped out and my mom still doesnt care (not tht i want to go to the hospital but its sad wen ur mom doesnt even care)...
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 22 2010, 05:14 PM
It's sad that your mum doesn't care. Are you sure she doesn't though? I have read articles that stopping cutters totally straight away isn't always that effective in the long term. A different approach is to allow controlled self-harm and slowly reduce and stop.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More