1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

my bitch love to do cocaine gucci gang, by lil pump

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

FuckingPoseurs
The very fact. Aug 03 2009, 09:41 PM
The very fact that you call yourselves emo make you poseurs. That means you are fake people. That is sickening. Be yourself. Looking and dressing a certain way has nothing to do with how you feel, and who you are. I hear all those $200 haircuts, tight clothes, and makeup are expensive. You guys are preps in disguise. Disgusting.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xEvilEmox
xEvilEmox
Aug 04 2009, 04:13 AM
lmao...you really hate emos don't you!!!! It's good to share your opinion with others however a little bit of politeness wouldn't hurt. I don't know if you'll ever read this but here it is. lol you really made me laugh!
Emo Pictures - xEvilEmox
xEvilEmox
Aug 04 2009, 04:41 AM
btw To me, i'm being myself by being an emo (actuallly the reason why i became emo 'cause i have exactly the same intrests in style, music and so many other things).Also, i don't waste my money on my hairstyle, make up or whatever you say. i do everything by myself.:P
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Aug 04 2009, 08:08 AM
To the sad person who took the time to make an account to be abusive: Emo is a tag many of us fit under due to common interests, we do not pay $200 to get a desired look but most true emos style their own hair and makeup. Most of the subculture of emo is about being yourself and loud/proud self expression. If you bothered to research, like all clothing it can be expensive but you can also get cheaper alternatives and a lot of emo clothes are actually personalized to look the way they do. I think you'll find emos are generally rejects or just can't fit in with chavs etc. so the only "FuckingPoseurs" here seems to be you mouthing off at a community you have no chance of equalizing with let alone being better than so you should learn how and when to express yourself in such a vulgar and repulsive way as you have.
Emo Pictures - CyanideCinderella
CyanideCinderella
Aug 05 2009, 02:47 PM
Dude you wasted time to abuse people you dont like, but have never met now honestly thats kinda sad. You have no idea what your talking about because you dont understand ''emo''. Its not about fashion, its about passion for music and looking how you feel comfortable with. Some people say we all look the same: 1)hypercrites i see loads of chavs and poser girls that look the same (and slightly orange). 2)If some of us so look the same its because we can relate to each other. So if your going to be abusive and argumentive. Get the facts and get them right next time.
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 06 2009, 02:39 AM
Wow...Fuckingposeuors find your own fucking emo site FFS. I don't know if you think your cool even though your probably some fucking 11 year old trying to build up your self-esteem but you need to get laid or something man.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More