Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

i will disappear, i told you once and i'll say it again. i want my message read clear. i'll show you the way, the way i'm going Capricorn (A Brand New Name), by Thirty Seconds To Mars

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Protest Aug 05 2009, 11:52 AM
I know we can't so much but a few people are spoiling the enjoyment for the rest and the main culprit is "DoctorHappyPHD" Everyone who has suffered or just dislikes the formerly named place a post here to voice your concerns and what you truly feel no matter how rude or honest it is.

Replies

Emo Pictures - CyanideCinderella
CyanideCinderella
Aug 05 2009, 12:34 PM
Dude i think you shouldnt of put ''any comments no matter how rude or honest'' without getting a swear jar first :D People have complained to me and i could shoot them (you said honest) They treat you like shit tell you to go and cut yourself and i had a message saying if i was a true emo that i would have killed myself by now wtf?!?!? They are (because its not just doctor happy phd) actually major patranising bastards! *sighs* I feel better now hahahahaha
xXxChrisJWxXx
Aug 05 2009, 12:59 PM
It helps to talk, I know it's others too but in the forums he seems to be the most patronizing, pretentious piece of you know what for now. I like the fact he never replies with long words though because he is too infantile and can not begin to comprehend the many ways in which we have acquired out vocabularies. Hopefully one day he himself will become full literate and get to the end of his alphabet book. As long as he knows up to C he should be able to show off a bit.
CyanideCinderella
Aug 05 2009, 01:12 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOO :) Jerry! Jerry! lol Well at least he knows his ABD'S lol good, english come back (Y)
xXxChrisJWxXx
Aug 05 2009, 01:15 PM
I love having common ground to argue which I know well
CyanideCinderella
Aug 05 2009, 01:22 PM
mmmmhmmmm *clicks fingers and fails at looking like a cool side kick** random, i know :)
xXxChrisJWxXx
Aug 05 2009, 01:28 PM
you look very kool
CyanideCinderella
Aug 05 2009, 01:56 PM
Oh yeah baby Especially in my dustbin bag cape (Y)
xXxChrisJWxXx
Aug 06 2009, 04:16 AM
lol yeah
CyanideCinderella
Aug 06 2009, 10:33 AM
All i got to do now is write my own theme tune lol
Emo Pictures - xXxMySuicidexXx
xXxMySuicidexXx
Aug 06 2009, 06:57 PM
yea i have 2 agree w/ both of u guys he's really pissin me off as u can tell in sum of the forums...sumday (n i hope very soon) sumone will have the guts 2 fuckin put a bullet through his head 2 make him shut up..... chris ummmm i didnt really understand ANYTHING u juss said my vocab isnt that big n i feel very stupid when ppl use big words that i havent even heard or have juss never seen them spelled out='[....but anyways its not bout that its about getting rif of these damn jerk offs that try 2 end our lives and or make it more miserable then they already r! i hate ppl who r like that it juss shows us how stupid n pathetic they really r....ignorant assess! >=/ i know my spelling off ALOT so bear w/ me
xXxChrisJWxXx
Aug 07 2009, 10:05 AM
^ No worries hun
xXxMySuicidexXx
Aug 07 2009, 12:22 PM
=]
xXxChrisJWxXx
Aug 07 2009, 12:54 PM
pretentious Adjective 1. making (unjustified) claims to special merit or importance: many critics thought her work and ideas pretentious and empty 2. vulgarly showy; ostentatious: a family restaurant with no pretentious furnishing Hope that helps you understand a bit better hun
xXxMySuicidexXx
Aug 07 2009, 06:21 PM
lol yea a lil =]
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 07 2009, 07:50 PM
OOO LA LA My own fan group. This is perfect. I have a complaint as well, lack of tolerance.
EmoJesus
Aug 07 2009, 08:05 PM
Aww, how cute! You little cunts are fighting back xD I must say, I'm quite angry that you believe DrHappyPHD is the only man administrating this raid of common sense. However did you come up with that conclusion?
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 08 2009, 03:05 AM
<.<.....
xXxMySuicidexXx
Aug 08 2009, 10:13 AM
well well well look who decided 2 find our forum...the 2 ignorant assholes that have nuthin better 2 do but try n make our lives more miserable than they already r and or make us end our cuz u dont have 1!! wtf do u guys want y cant u guys leave us alone huh? damnit!...n especially u "emojesus" u cant talk cuz u have emo in ur fuckin name sooo if u wanna talk shit then change ur name otherwise STFU n DIE!
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 08 2009, 04:35 PM
Girl above me...your proving alot of my points right in your post just think about it and you might figure it out.
xXxMySuicidexXx
Aug 08 2009, 05:21 PM
no im not

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More