Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Give me a minute and I'll change your mind; give me a bullet and I'll change your life Gematria (The Killing Name), by Slipknot

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

FuckingPoseurs
Nobody Aug 05 2009, 02:30 PM
Nobody likes poseurs. Go cut yourselves so you die.

Replies

Emo Pictures - CyanideCinderella
CyanideCinderella
Aug 05 2009, 02:33 PM
Nobody likes a dickhead Get a life And stop trying to end ours Bastard.
Emo Pictures - xXxMySuicidexXx
xXxMySuicidexXx
Aug 05 2009, 06:32 PM
i so agree w/ her leave us alone! >=/
Emo Pictures - CyanideCinderella
CyanideCinderella
Aug 06 2009, 02:27 AM
Glad you agree. Maybe one day they will get the fucking message.
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 06 2009, 02:33 AM
Okay I'm just going to say this...I have no connection with him sooo.....yah......Wow....
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Aug 06 2009, 04:59 AM
"FuckingPoseurs" can I point out by mouthing off and starting things such as posts to say stop posing, you yourself are posing so look at what's in front of your eyes before trying to conform or get rid of others. If you think emo is about posing read WHAT IS EMO and you might start to become a bit less primitive, we'll help you as much as we can but I fear you are beyond help.
Emo Pictures - xEvilEmox
xEvilEmox
Aug 06 2009, 08:15 AM
The only thing I want to cut now is your freakin' throat !!
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 06 2009, 09:33 AM
Okay evil emo lets settle down over there we already know your weird enough. No need to add icing to the cake.
xXxChrisJWxXx
Aug 06 2009, 10:02 AM
"DoctorHappyPHD" I'm proud you think of yourself as the only sad individual but your perception of weird is a lil off. Please make sure you're not confusing names and your computer monitor with a mirror. You see you are so insecure you can't even post a decent picture of yourself. Saying that the "floating smiley" as you have perviously described it, is probably a more decent and appealing picture than your tired miserable little face containing the most undeveloped brain we have ever seen.
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 06 2009, 10:21 AM
Oh em Gee your beginning to insult back! You can has ten cookies naow and fifty cookies later. And you being proud of me just makes me want to cut myself (ooops) So chris boyo I think your perception of weird has been misconstrued due to the blood loss via your wrists.
xXxChrisJWxXx
Aug 06 2009, 10:41 AM
My bloods fine, I had a check up not long ago. As for cookies sorry but I don't take from strangers, or strange people. You keep them their so bad for your health mind remember to exercise afterwards floaty head
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 06 2009, 01:49 PM
Thank God having a floating head burns a those carbs away!
xXxChrisJWxXx
Aug 06 2009, 02:05 PM
good exercise though
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 06 2009, 05:11 PM
That tis very true.
EmoJesus
Aug 07 2009, 06:20 PM
I will now voice my opinion in attempt to aid FuckingPoser's. Mmhm... FUCK THE FUCK OFF WORTHLESS FUCKING EMO CUNTS. Did your untrained monkey brains understand that?
Emo Pictures - xXxMySuicidexXx
xXxMySuicidexXx
Aug 08 2009, 10:28 AM
u know wat shut up u cant talk cuz ur an idiot ok our brains (unlike urs) is juss fine ur 2 damn hardheaded 2 understnad that! its like u grew up w/ monkeys u have 2 keep yellin at em 2 let them understnad...thats a shame...juss because u guys think that we r weird or worthless cuz of wat we do or who we r or how we dress well then fuck u! ur the worthless 1 that i see here because all u do is judge ppl by wat u see n thats being an ass n a person w/ no life at all wat-so-ever!! Need i go on?? >=]
xXlost_soulXx
Aug 11 2009, 08:07 PM
can everyone who writes this crap just stop like doctorhappy you are one sad freak oh and fucking posers or whatever get a life it people who say this kiind of shit makes me hate humanity
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 12 2009, 03:15 AM
Humanity hates you too kid so don't worry about that.
Emo Pictures - DeadxStar
DeadxStar
Aug 12 2009, 04:03 AM
The more I read this guy's posts, the more amusing I find him. I think if we all stop biting, he'd stop insulting so much and stick to the cookie giving.. I'll take those... ahem. Oh, and, er.. 'Fuckingposeurs', is it? Why can't you spell 'poser'? And if these poseurs aren't worth your time, why are you dedicating a topic to them? :/
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 12 2009, 10:21 AM
^ I agree!
Emo Pictures - DeadxStar
DeadxStar
Aug 13 2009, 01:10 AM
*bowbow* Why thank you, I can see a light at the end of the tunnel now XD

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More