Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

My only home is the bottom of a bottle and a rolled up bill and I'm ready to go. Reckless & Relentless, by Asking Alexandria

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

emo_elimy
mom hates him but i lov him 2 death Aug 05 2009, 08:21 PM
my mom hates this guy dat im madly in lov wit, like i L-O-V-E him A LOT! & he loves me back but my mom doesnt want him & i 2 be together, ive asked her y that is & she blows it off, im not aloud 2 see him OR talk 2 him @ all! its so unfair! him & i use 2 hang out in public sometimes & my friends who would watch us said it looks like we hav an unbreakable friendship him & i have 2 sneak out in order 2 c each other!

Replies

DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 06 2009, 02:36 AM
Sooo your mother is just looking out for you because your just a damned teenager and no one knows love that young at age. Most teenage relationships go down the drain and getting married as a teenager is even worse because the relationships never last. Now I am not trying to be a "dick" here I am saying maybe listen to your mom.
Emo Pictures - xEvilEmox
xEvilEmox
Aug 06 2009, 03:18 AM
hmmm, there must be a good reason for that hate! Sit with your mother, talk to her try to know why she hates him. If she had the right reason then you shouldn't be with him but if you weren't convinced try to explain to her. Fight for your love but never upset you're mother 'cause she cares about you and always wants what's best for you.
Emo Pictures - xEvilEmox
xEvilEmox
Aug 06 2009, 03:25 AM
and Doctor, you could have just said "listen to your mom" without mentioning the other nonsense!
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Aug 06 2009, 05:14 AM
Emily you're a beautiful young woman, I'm in a relationship and the person I loves parents don't want us being together and are getting in the way but we're trying to keep it private now, we got engaged and I know the pain you must feel. I never thought I would say these words but "DoctorHappyPHD" is partly right, she is just trying to look after you but parents often go about it in such a way that we can not see it and then they will not tell us why. To make it work you have to stick with one another, if it's serious enough when you can, try to get a lil place together. To continue together if you must stay in the shadows, it may hurt and annoy you some what but you must. In love and war all is not fair and sometimes we must do something to even the playing field even if it means going behind our parents back, if they find out they may be upset but they may understand. If you're ringing and texting one another put his name as someone else and delete your in-depth texts, if you have notes, letters or a diary keep them with you always or hide them where your parents will never see or look. It's going to take a lot of work but you love one another and in time you can make it work with love, effort, compassion and understanding. Just stay strong even when it'd going wrong and you argue you have to stand strong. I hope this helps, I've got more if you want to hear but I don't want to fill up the space too much.
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 06 2009, 09:34 AM
Emo first off double posting is for noobs and chris...:D!
xXxChrisJWxXx
Aug 06 2009, 09:50 AM
"DoctorHappyPHD" please work on your comebacks, I beg of you
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 06 2009, 10:22 AM
Chris boyo I was genuinely happy for you. I am not here to make fun or try to do anything to anyone. I am simply adding opinions you may not like. Learn to be different!
xXxChrisJWxXx
Aug 06 2009, 10:52 AM
"Emo first off double posting is for noobs and chris...:D!" how is that construed as being happy or didd you miss a comer? If so I apologize most sincerely.
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 06 2009, 01:51 PM
Okay your sentence makes my floating head want to explode...the words "comer" in that sentence makes no sense. Lrn2spellnub
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 06 2009, 05:29 PM
Learn to try and stay on topic people. Your mum needs to give some sort of explanation as to why you cannot see him otherwise it's a very unfair and confusing situation.
emo_elimy
Aug 07 2009, 06:24 AM
ill try 2 talk to my mom but shes soooo thick headed, & i think shes like this because jus recently my mom & adopted father got a divorse & that was my moms..um mayb fith marage & she thinks she is NEVER goin 2 find the right guy & like some of you said, my mom cares about me, i think she fears the same thing will happen 2 me, but im 100% sure this guy will never hirt me, ive known him 4 my whole life
xXxChrisJWxXx
Aug 07 2009, 10:12 AM
persavear hun she may change her mind
emo_elimy
Aug 07 2009, 11:29 AM
i sure hope she does
xXxChrisJWxXx
Aug 07 2009, 11:39 AM
I met my fiancee today and it made my life. Her family are against us (mine don't really know). We do all we can to stay together and sooner or later if you are sure you want them bad enough your family have to accept it or just live with it. I'm prepared to leave my family when the time comes if I have to, they know somethings going on between us but I dunno... The thing is if you're in love, truly in love you can give up everything for one another and as long as your together feel as if you own the world. One moment can make or break a life, so can one person. I wish the best for you both I really do xx
emo_elimy
Aug 07 2009, 02:37 PM
aww thank you chris
EmoJesus
Aug 07 2009, 08:35 PM
Your mom is just worried that he'll turn you into more of a fucking emo cunt than you currently are.
emo_elimy
Aug 09 2009, 10:50 AM
shut da fuck up
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 09 2009, 03:19 PM
Hmmm I thought about a new idea today while doing Doctor work. Your mom wants you to enjoy your life and not spend it on someone before your old enough to. I mean your just a teenager and maybe she just doesn't want you to chase something that might not work out.
emo_elimy
Aug 09 2009, 05:06 PM
shes also a selfish bitch
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 09 2009, 08:09 PM
Have you ever thought that maybe just because shes a selfish bitch you might want to listen to her for the sake that shes your mother. She brought you into this world even if you don't like it in this world you should still be thankful.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More