Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I wish I had a window, a marker pen and height. This world is shit for me all it does is bite. Scrawling on my arms the world will know my pain. Its game over time for me, you wont see me again. 2B BK, by Tom Russell

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

DoctorHappyPHD
Cearing things up... Aug 06 2009, 10:29 AM
I am not here to "make fun" of anyone or to make any feel down or whatever. I think some people here think that I am here just to cause trouble and such but I am not. I am here to voice my opinion like everyone else and am simply trying to mix into the community and add to it positively or negatively depending on which way you view me. If you hate me so much you feel the need to post angry things below this then I ask you to do so on my profile. (No need to go about this rudely) :D!

Replies

Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Aug 06 2009, 03:33 PM
your way of getting across points.. are very bad.. you only express yourself on the forums in a bad way and you are annoying people .. it may not be your intentions ( yea right) .. but it is what you are doing.. ( i probably overlooked the nice forum post.) but the vibes you are sending off aren't very good. phrases such as "Oh em Gee your beginning to insult back! You can has ten cookies naow and fifty cookies later. And you being proud of me just makes me want to cut myself (ooops) So chris boyo I think your perception of weird has been misconstrued due to the blood loss via your wrists." "I'm a poor waste of server space chris boyo? I don't cut my wrists, I don't write shitty poetry and I don't think I'm cool by doing it. I contribute something to society, you do not. Now do the world a favor and be a true emo." Your messaged mainly relate to some form of teasing or joking .. most of the jokes you make also relate to self harm. which is not what the whole emo scene is about, as not only emo self harm , but any kind of person and not all emo self harm Also it is not nice to make fun of self harming .. it is not a funny thing... Rethink how you want to fit into he community and the expression you want to give of yourself
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 06 2009, 03:37 PM
See this is what is good vybz I take your criticism I wish more of you would do this. And sarcasm over used maybe a bit much but meh :)
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Aug 06 2009, 04:11 PM
i am glad you like criticism.. but i see you are shrugging off the sarcasm bit.. work on that... ALOT ... and then your opinions might be looked at more seriously ( note opinions.. not sarcastic insults )
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 06 2009, 05:08 PM
Hmmmmm good point...
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Aug 06 2009, 05:25 PM
^I am glad you think so I have also posted you a private message.. kindly read it No need to be all rude on the forums now mate ( i dnt think you will find it rude anyway.. just voicing opinion :D )

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More