Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

There’s a ghost she’s wearing my face At parties, bein’ introduced with my name Just a skeleton of bones Wearing nothin’ but clothes And she is paralyzing The human soul is a treacherous place There's A Ghost, by Fleurie

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

DoctorHappyPHD
Furrys? Aug 14 2009, 03:49 AM
I was just wondering if anyone here knew what furrys were or if anyone here like furrys at all.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 14 2009, 10:27 AM
"Furrys are very f***** up people. The furrys I talk of here aren't the people who might draw yourself as one maybe but if you fucking walk around in a fur suit because you think your an animal inside a humans body you need some sort of counseling. Now I don't want any of you furfags telling me other wise because if you think you look cool or its some kind of strange ass culture your working at or some shit well you don't, your not, and you never will be. I don't want to see you furfags at my stores, my supermarkets or my front yard. Did you know if you dressed as some kind of animal in any other country you'd probably get shot? Only in America.... Example of a furry: Any one that goes to one of those God forsaken furry conventions." - http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=furrys This what you mean? If so I strangely use to know of one at uni!
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Aug 14 2009, 01:13 PM
omg yea!!!! there strange people but what ever floats your boat!!!!! i had some mates really into it,alot of people are but as i said whatever floats your boat ...
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 14 2009, 02:09 PM
Matt...Lol you gots the 4chan definition. They are haters to the furry community and yeah those fur suit people...are completely wacko and insane.
LipsOfDeceit
Aug 14 2009, 02:54 PM
I've never heard if that before... interesting :|
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 15 2009, 08:57 AM
The things you learn on www.soEmo.co.uk :D
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 15 2009, 11:45 AM
Unfortunately fur suit people give furrys bad names. Most people only have fursonas: A fursona is an animal that reflects who you are. An example is... An example Fursona
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 16 2009, 04:12 PM
DoctorHappy are you a furry or know anyone that is?
CandyButcher
Mar 21 2020, 03:28 PM
dude chill, that's really bloody rude and mean :/
Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Mar 23 2020, 08:38 AM
Who cares what they wear? as long as they arent hurting anyone else, let 'em be. Live and let live
Emo Pictures - Blueyedice
Blueyedice
Jul 01 2020, 09:30 PM
im all up for strange things, i let people act as they please haha im not 'Normal" ither so why should they act 'Normal'
Emo Pictures - Candyde
Candyde
Aug 02 2020, 03:27 AM
I really don't understand why people are offended by furries.
DarkDream
Nov 09 2020, 05:06 PM
I don't judge people by their weird lifestyles or kinks. I do have secrets/kinks etc too Only those who are doing something illegal/to hurt others are wrong.
DarkDream
Nov 17 2020, 04:24 PM
They are fine, just not my lifestyle or kink... I'm about as open minded and non-judgemental as you can get.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More