Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

sinking in the sands of time miserable but ill be fine i burn a fire out by the air heavens on my side hell is here tonight no more endless cries its too easy , its too easy for you its too easy , its too easy for you Too easy, by One republic

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
scotland / england emo shops Aug 15 2009, 01:56 PM
just got back from england and scotland and im broke from all the shopping. glasgow - osiris, hellfire london - camden street anyones been to these places? fkn awsome. but i was wondering, in camden street, the boy:girl ratio (only counting ppls that looked emo/goth/punk) was like 1:10. any comments on this? ...post n.o. 69 XD

Replies

LipsOfDeceit
Aug 15 2009, 02:57 PM
LOL 69 >.< been to the ones in glasgow. :)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 16 2009, 04:14 PM
Camden is awesome for alternative fashion.
LittleBadBlackKitty
Sep 11 2009, 08:51 AM
Totally, I definitely gotta agree with Matt on that :] I bought a pretty sweet looking belt at the market in Camden last time I was down in London and managed to get it for a bit cheaper than what they were selling it for!! :D Any people who live in London who wanna hang out and go shopping together or something, let me know, would be fun! :] I live In Ipswich but it's really easy for me to get the train down though.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More