Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'm laughing, I'm crying It feels like I'm dying Pity Party, by Melanie Martinez

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

DoctorHappyPHD
No one in this world deserves to live. Aug 15 2009, 06:59 PM
We are human beings and for a long ass time I thought that we were able to shot great strides of intelligence and civility. I have come to realize looking at our modern selves that human beings are hopeless. We in simple terms do not deserve to ive because of the way we treat our world and the way we treat our own species. We are not a fit species to be dominant over this eartha dn we should not by all standards be alive. We have to rely on tools and weapons to make our kingdoms and defend them. Other animals thrive without these things. We are weak, we are fragile, we do not deserve to live as a species.

Replies

Emo Pictures - Twistedfool
Twistedfool
Aug 15 2009, 07:09 PM
Well for one you mispelled many words, you used improper grammer; and are you just saying these things to hide that inside you're just an insecure, unloved, and unappreciated prick?
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 15 2009, 07:09 PM
*claps* very well you passed.
Aug 16 2009, 12:38 AM
if you tought in that way... why don't you comit suicide? that would be such a nice thing for this wourld!
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 16 2009, 02:44 AM
Lol for serious kid? The fact that you and your little hair do' exist make me want to kill myself for this world so I don't have to look at you all day.
Aug 16 2009, 03:36 AM
I see that my hair is realy important for you, allways talking about it...look, I'm pretty well with my haircut, I love my live, We can't say the same about you, you hate your specie, you hate yourself, so go f*ck your self ...
Emo Pictures - CyanideCinderella
CyanideCinderella
Aug 16 2009, 03:52 AM
Its completely and tota;;y horrible wrong what im about to say but, He's right, imean we are tearing this planet apart. But doc, your still a patranising bastard (:
LipsOfDeceit
Aug 16 2009, 04:32 AM
Agreed, we are runing the world. Sonni, It's not wrong to say that, it's the truth. Doctor, you've already took a rip at his hair, find a new "joke" :) And really it seems we have much more to worry about than hair...
Aug 16 2009, 05:02 AM
Yeah, human kind it's on the wrong way, but this :"No one in this world deserves to live"...that is just stupid, when i'm doing something wrong I try to fix it, I don't give up...We got to have hope and fight for what we think that is the right thing. If you think that kill yourself is the right thing, if you think that is a solution, go ahead!
LipsOfDeceit
Aug 16 2009, 05:16 AM
I guess not everyone deserves to die. But, we're still runing the world and there are some seirously bad people, and some people just do not change!
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 16 2009, 06:48 AM
We are an unfit species, we have to rely on fucking tools to get anywhere does that sound like a good animal dominant species? NO! The prime species that should be the one who can tear a fucking guys head off not someone who can shoot someone in the head with a bullet. Not to mention we rape our own kind, we massacre our own kind, we induce wars on our own kind. I mean for fuck sake God damned carpenter ants are smarter and more organized than us. Riper right now I really don't want to bother trying to argue with you because knowing how thick your skull is nothing I could type could enter your head unless I physically took a hammer and chisel to the back side of your head after shaving off your bad hair. This is what we do to each other.
Aug 16 2009, 07:31 AM
you are right, but kill is a solution for anything? did you forget that the title of this topic is "No one in this world deserves to live" ?? "Not to mention we rape our own kind, we massacre our own kind, we induce wars on our own kind" people who rape, massacre and induce war, would agree with that, would agree that kill is a solution. don't you think so? BTW ants fight/kill one each other, they fight more than us, I think... they don't use guns, does that makes ants better than us? and if we fight with swords, would we deserve to live? ants are smarter? how?
Aug 16 2009, 07:41 AM
if we take you as an exemple of human kind, than yes, ants are smarter than you xD
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 16 2009, 08:53 AM
Tugga I just can't take you seriously do to your hair so I mean I'm going to explain this basically to you before I roll of the floor laughing. Ants wage war on other ants and ant colonies for survival. We do it for selfish human desires and false needs dumshit. Please do your research before you speak about his topic again. You sir are a fine reason of why humanity needs to die btw. :)
Aug 16 2009, 11:21 AM
imagin that you are in the artic, without food, you have a partner, and you kill him, to eat him, it was for survival, it still be a crim, doesn't it? ants kill themselfs more than us, no matter what! when we was savages, we killed for the same reasons than ants, it was well done? I don't think so... and BTW, when we was savages, we were more violent, I think.
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 16 2009, 12:20 PM
When we were more basic animals aka your "savages" we were less fucking violent. When we were "savages" we couldn't nuke each other into oblivion. When we were "savages" we couldn't induce mass biological warfare that could kill millions. When we were "savages" a group of people didn't decide to massacre six million people due to their beliefs. When we were "savages" we were better. Your moral codes of survival in the Arctic is retarded, of course you would eat the other partner its fucking instinct. Instinct always beats morality no matter what in extreme conditions. Please do work on your grammar as well.
Aug 16 2009, 01:08 PM
You could say to a judge that it was instinct...i guess that it still be a crim. (i guess) when you we was savages, we couldn't do that to 6 million people, before it was local wars... not global wars!!! but kill people for their belifes...that happen more often when we was savages, i'm fucking sure of it. every difrent tribe had their own belives...I don't think that they had a peaceful relationship, at least here, in ancient Portugal (lusitania)... when we was savage, we could kill anyone, what punishment would we have? there was no justice...so I guess that in that way, of violence, we live in a better society.
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 16 2009, 02:55 PM
Justice? Who the fuck died and made you the one who decided what was just and unjust. You are an egotistical moron who thinks everything set as is is how it remains. No one said murder was unjust until one day a human thought it was. Mind you a human thought it and humans are not smart relatively speaking so how does that validated any form of justice. Fuck i could think raping a girl and killing their mother is justice. I could think bombing third world countries is Justice. You do not set the rules, I do not set the rules, no one on this earth sets the rules.
Emo Pictures - Twistedfool
Twistedfool
Aug 16 2009, 03:10 PM
Well umm... ripper...tuga? dude our world is a lot worse then it was a long time ago thanks to us.. i mean like we are nearing a nuclear war and we are still researching in bio-genetic weaponary... so like what did u mean when u said "when we was savage, we could kill anyone, what punishment would we have? there was no justice...so I guess that in that way, of violence, we live in a better society." And most murderers can escape a life sentence by pleading no contest or having a good lawyer
Aug 16 2009, 03:24 PM
I don't set the rules, you don't set the rules, we set the rules, you have the power to choose who makes the rules, you can vote, if you think that the ideas of the politicians don't fit with your ideas, than cadidate yourself! If you think that a savage socity is better, why you still live in a modern society? is very easy to criticize, If you think that this society is wrong, why don't you try to fix it! If you think that the human kind don't deserve to live, why you still alive? It's easy to say this is wrong, that is wrong, but it's hard to find other solution, If you don't have the solution, than shut up!
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 16 2009, 03:39 PM
Ripper you keep contradicting ourselves "we" make the rules crap. Who in the universe says we can decide whats right and wrong? Your a fucking moron if you don't get what I'm driving at you are seriously dumb. The fact that we have politics, rules, laws, etc. is based on the preferences of one person which can not even take in account the whole universe. We don't decide shit we let a bunch of asshole pricks who think their cool decide our "law" or to decide our "government". And I'm not dead because so far nothing has killed me. When something kills me I will die whether it be by age or by bullet or sickness.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More