Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'm scared to get close. I hate being alone. I long for that feeling to not feel at all. The higher I get the lower I sink. I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim. Can You Feel My Heart, by Bring Me The Horizon

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - x-Silent_Loudmouth-x
x-Silent_Loudmouth-x
Do You Get This Alot?? Aug 24 2009, 04:24 AM
Well I Recently Started A New School, And I Must Say There Are Alot Of 'Chavs'. But They All Ask Me The Same Series Of Questions Which Is Quite Annoying... And You REALLY Have To Think Carefully About Your Answers. It Sort Of Goes Like This: Them: Are You A Mosher? Me: Err, No. Them: Are You A Goth? Me: Uhm.... No... Them: Well, Are You An Emo *grr* Me: *careful* Uhh.. Well.. Uhmm, Err... *best not to say Yes* No...... Them: *grr* what are you then?? see if i say im any of these things, im doomed! but do many people ask you this same series of questions alot? akira x

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 24 2009, 04:33 AM
Yep that is a familiar situation for many I bet. My advice is to say no to them all and say "I'm just into the alternative/emo scene" This may shut them up and it actually makes more sense than classifying yourself as an 'emo' (I know most people do though...)
Emo Pictures - x-Silent_Loudmouth-x
x-Silent_Loudmouth-x
Aug 24 2009, 05:41 AM
thanks that helps alot. i find it really annoying and sometimes confusing but i know what to say now = )
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Aug 24 2009, 07:03 AM
my school is too boring to have chavs, goths, emos etc. but i do get the occasional "are you emo?" from "normal" people
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Aug 24 2009, 07:11 AM
well my old school was split like into chavs and emos welll basicly emos didnt go by chanvs and vice versa,there was a massive fught between them once teachers got scared!!! but if i go out i get those damn annoyin questions
OuToFWhack007
Aug 24 2009, 03:56 PM
I get asked if i am emo and i simply say that i don't like labeling myself which i don't which makes my bf mad cuz he says....heh heh^^ nevermind

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More