Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

myHEART!help me if you can this is more than me i'm crying blood my heart is bleeding this is who i am no one knows no one cares no one understands you killed it you killed my heart you stabed it till you got blisters on your hands my bleeding heart!!! XXmy bleeding heartXX, by love is red death is black

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - LoveLikeCyanide
LoveLikeCyanide
Friend Requests? Aug 27 2009, 12:16 PM
I've found that, I recieve email notifications telling me that people have added me to their friends list, But they don't actually show up on my list, and I've looked to see if I need to accept friend request or w/e but I can't seem to find any sort of list where pending friend requests are, Is there something wrong with the site?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 28 2009, 05:16 PM
They add you and your sent an email telling you that with a link to their profile to add them to your list as well (you may not want to)
Emo Pictures - LoveLikeCyanide
LoveLikeCyanide
Aug 30 2009, 07:20 PM
Yeah but, after I recieve the emails stating the links to their profiles, I'll add them to my friends, But when I go to my own profile, they don't actually show up on my friends list as if they haven't added me
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 31 2009, 05:27 PM
Oh right very strange. Try adding me.
Emo Pictures - DeadxStar
DeadxStar
Sep 01 2009, 12:02 AM
I don't get any link sent so I have to try to memorise the names and search them out >.< I can't not add someone who's added me ^-^"
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 01 2009, 05:25 PM
You should get the link if you signed up using a valid email address you can check.
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Sep 03 2009, 02:02 PM
sorry chris but you really upset me last night i was try to get rid of everyhting ill add you back if you want??

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More