Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You don't know me, you don't even care I said you don't know me, you don't wear my chains, oh yeah Boston, by augustana

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Hows your Summer been? Sep 01 2009, 01:53 PM
The summer holidays are sadly coming to an end for a lot of you lot in education. +How has your summer been? +Anything exciting to tell? +Are you looking forward to going back to school or whatever you have planned next?

Replies

Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Sep 01 2009, 03:17 PM
Summer was pretty good, had a job made some doe xD Interesting....Went to grand kadooment which is like a big party march with costumes( its a Caribbean thing) xD I am looking forward to go to college for sure!I will be doing my favorite subjects xD( Spanish Literature French and i will get to improve my poetry writing as well, also no more school uniform :D .. earlier summer vacation... wow i do not see what there is not to look forward to ^^
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Sep 01 2009, 09:04 PM
sadly my school started 2 weeks ago but i must say the second part of my summer was rly cool went to scotland (for a wedding) then to england (to look at universities) i must say the best part was when i was in london in Camden street (AWSOME!) i was glad i wasnt the only emo looking person there and ppls dont look at me with disgust :P but im back in hong kong where everyone asumes im dangerous and police men check me up aevery time i go out :( and im the only emo within a 10mile radius X(
Emo Pictures - StateOfMind
StateOfMind
Sep 02 2009, 05:03 AM
This summer was super!!! I've been to Scotland with my parents... simply amazing!! Then, I went with my friends to Acciaroli, a sea place near my city, and I had a lot of fun with them!! Now I'm home and holidays are over... I feel very sad because I remember those moments while I read the book I should study for my exam that is on the 15th of September... and I've only learned 2 pages by heart xD kisses

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More