Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I don't know what you are But one look and I'm hooked from the start Now I'm falling apart That's what you get for falling in love 10 More Minutes With You, by Kill Hannah

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - emosk8ter
emosk8ter
One Dream? Then One Chance. Sep 03 2009, 12:30 AM
If any of you guys out there have a dream. Follow on to it. If you are really confident about it. Then you will Succeed. All you have to do is dream. But not only dream. Dream big. Why think aout going for the 13 kink stair. But have no courage. First b4 you dream you have to have atleast a lil bit of skill and experience of it. Like skateboarding. You have to kno how to jump stairs before you hit the kink. I dream about skating everynight. All I wanna do is skate. All damn day. I just can't get enough of it. I go out skating. Need a drink. Buy a 1$ Arizona and a 5 Hour Power. Okay. On to the next. I need a cig. I grabba newport. Now. Since ino im allways prepared for skating. Y don't I just skate or die. Idk what I would do if skating wasent invented. Ha.. Uno....I would of evented it. Lol. But I really think im gonna be a bigtime millionare with this whole skatboarding stuff. Im a skate junky. Tell me this. Would u go to the movies with ur GF or go to this competition. Well geuss what I did? Yea... I went to the comp. Y cause im a beast. Im dedicated to skating. Im going to go sumwere with this. Im gonna be in history of skating. I allready talk to ppl frum like corporations...SWEAR TO WHOEVER.. EVERYTHING ON MY LIFE I TALKED TO THE CIRCA OWNER OF THE TEAM. THIS IS LIKE. SEVERE. Who really gets a chance to talk to them like that? Like... im only 14. A 14 year old leaving a messege and getting a call back in less than an hour. All I asked for 1 chance to show them what I had. They told me im good. But no. Just cause I can't hit a FUCKING KINK RAIL. I was pissed. But now ino that I can allways just try to contact my next sponsor. And get another chance. Nd this time. Im fucking loaded with all the courage dream and potintial I have. This is my fate. I won't forget all my friends on this website if I go big. You guys are cool. But every1 that has a myspace hit me up. And if u have a dream that you think can be destind to be made just think it out. Keep urself motivated. Oh and can't forget to be enegized and ready to go at anytime. Oh and my E-mail is Corneliussignal61@yahoo.com Every1 hit me up on myspace.

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More