Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

This can't be the credits, you were the limelight, you were the limelight girl. Now I'll never find another, and I'm never going to recover. Limelight, by BoyInABand ft. Cryaotic

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Are you Social / Popular? Sep 05 2009, 10:20 AM
A lot of definitions of emo's on the Web make out that they aren't very social or popular. Do you think this is true? Are you?

Replies

Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Mar 22 2010, 12:08 AM
i dont think its tru but no only on line am i social any other time im kinda a loner but thts cuz i find the people in my area rly fake but at the same time i still have friends just not very many tru friends
Emo Pictures - rainoverme
rainoverme
May 16 2010, 05:51 AM
I am social and I have many friends but I can't tell them about me feeling emo, in my country people are so judgmental and I don't know any other emo :(
PrayForPlagues
Jun 29 2010, 03:03 PM
Mmm I'm antisocial, people usually is scared of me because they think I'm satanic cause I'm always wearing black clothes and listening "songs in which instead of sing they scream" -.-"
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 30 2010, 12:48 PM
Well I certainly wouldn't be scared of you :p
PrayForPlagues
Jun 30 2010, 12:52 PM
LOL thanks! ^^
FallenAngel1315
Jul 29 2010, 03:21 PM
Well im not, im the kind of kid that can disaprear in a crown and noone would notice. sad i know.
Emo Pictures - xnewtx
xnewtx
Jul 31 2010, 04:17 AM
i dont think its true because all the 'emos' in my town all hang out and theirs a big group of us but i think its more emo not popular in other groups. When i was at school i never had a problem with how i dressed. i was friends with the most chavest people of my year and years below its quite weird. like on the last day everyone signed my shirt and even people i had problems with in previous years were okay with me. so what im saying in personally im quite socail and get on with alot of people but i think it depends on your personality as well as how you dress because my dress didnt 'fit' but my personality fitted perfect making people like you for your personality which i think is better.
Emo Pictures - shortiecakes92
shortiecakes92
Sep 22 2010, 02:49 PM
I isnt that social of person to tell the truth. I stick with two people in my highschool for the most part. And yes I am emo child. Ppl dont like me at all really. They think cuz I wear color & skinniez I shouldnt be apart of anything. I am completely fine with it. Btw it depends between emo and goth. My fran she goth and she gets equal social ment with ppl in highschool. Just depends on mood of the person.
Emo Pictures - Opheliac_x
Opheliac_x
Sep 28 2010, 09:54 AM
I'm very social. In school it's not that easy. To prove people go on looks, when I had my pink hair mst of the people in school would shout things and ignore me. My hairs browny/pink and blonde now and less things have been shouted at me. Theres a huge 'emo'and 'scene' base where I live. Soctlands very good for it. I have loads've friends but only other people with similar style, we seem to stick together.
chaos6000
Oct 03 2010, 01:09 PM
i am the least populare kid in schl and i only hav friends on the internet. also, i would be social if i could but now im am starting 2 give up on that and i spend most of the day on my own. my life sucks.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 04 2010, 12:33 PM
Really I'm sure you won't stay alone forever so hang in there. It's hard to make friends but they do come along!
divinelove
Oct 05 2010, 11:49 AM
im pretty quiet but when someone gets me talkin i babble and babble lol as for popularity i have a nice amount of friends who i know will be here for me and thats all i need to be happy. same with pretty much all the other emos in my school, nice people(:
Emo Pictures - Lollirot
Lollirot
Nov 12 2010, 07:10 PM
I'm very social (: Although, I used to be really quiet around people because I was so afraid of everyone. I'm kind of out of that phase now. I've learned that not everyone is going to kill you, if that makes sense xD
Emo Pictures - WalkingxWounded
WalkingxWounded
Feb 12 2011, 01:50 PM
I wouldn't say I was popular.. I mean, i stay in most weekends. I'm social in school.. but I kinda shy away, and I would say I only had like... ten close friends? It bothers me sometimes. :/ Being 16.. upsets me.
ChocolateBubbles
Feb 13 2011, 03:16 AM
I'm really anti-social, I'd rather stay up in my room listening to music and drawing than have to suffer the love of my family and family friends. I'm social at school but when I get home it's a depression hell. The only friend I have that is out of school is my guy friend who I grew up with :) And his half-brother is emo ^^ Ka-ching :P
FlamingBlackSkull
Feb 24 2011, 07:29 PM
Does it make sense to be anti-social/social/unpopular? No, seems to be a bit of an oxymoron. I'd rather sit in my room and jam and be in my own world than talk to somebody most days. I'm creepy and talk to myself. O_o Or I can sit in absolute silence and stare off into space and be content. My mind is always racing. I'm suprised I don't studder when I talk! But I can and do talk to people in a semi-charismatic way. I'm not a social butterfly, but I'm pretty well versed in how to speak with people and I do all the time. O_o I'm wierd. Because of that wierdness, I am not popular. My friends are the misfits, third from the bottom of the totem pole of social status. We're the group that makes no sense. We gots a scene kid, an emo kid, a friggin cynic that I don't know what to call him, a shy girl, an inappropriate person who likes zebras and will lick your face, and a girl who likes the word 'cheap' and hack on other people. Yeah... Um...People like my pants and my hair. That's the only popularity I have. Analyze that freakiness!
RiRi-Rawwwrr
Feb 25 2011, 01:29 PM
For some reaosn im popular O_o haha people who dont know me tend to pass judgement really quickly and i sometimes sare them with my emo ness i guess haha but when people get to know me they really like me and find me funny and then they look past the exterior
Glass_Tears
Feb 25 2011, 01:51 PM
Im not popular but im social
Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Mar 15 2020, 08:39 AM
Not social for different reasons.
Nooby
Apr 01 2020, 01:28 PM
Very social I do believe that what makes a person smart is not only book smarts, but social skills as well Am managed to win Homecoming King over the Basketball Jock and Popular Delinquent and won Class prez as a goth kid who also happened to be new to the school

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More