Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Love. This is getting the best of me. And truth be told, you were the start of it all. Now you, my dear, might end up lonely. Before you go, there's something you should know. 155, by +44

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - x-Silent_Loudmouth-x
x-Silent_Loudmouth-x
Shocking much? Sep 06 2009, 05:15 AM
was it a bit of a shock to you when your parents first let you buy the clothes you wanted ((for me- skinnies&converse etc)) because my mum says i dont need that many pairs of skinny jeans *eye roll* but all of a sudden i can get them if i want to and she doesnt care anymore! what happend *confused* did this sort of thing happen to anyone else?

Replies

Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Sep 06 2009, 06:03 AM
well, my parent rly didnt care wut i did aslong as i pass my exams. my dad said that teenagers need to have freedom (but to a certain extent) so i guess ur mum has realised that you are growing up and need your independence.
LipsOfDeceit
Sep 06 2009, 07:03 AM
I was sort of just used to doing what I wanted anyway haha.
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Sep 06 2009, 08:23 AM
i buy all the stuff i want with my hard earned money, they might complain, or go like eww that looks a bit evil or w/e lol.. but once i do it on my own they do not have a problem
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 06 2009, 01:56 PM
I guess this happens to a lot of people as you grow up depending on how your parents are.
LipsOfDeceit
Sep 07 2009, 09:35 AM
I just realised what I said made me sound like a spoiled child o_O I wasn't lol
Emo Pictures - MightyMoshinEmoRage
MightyMoshinEmoRage
Sep 07 2009, 03:48 PM
I've done nothing but do my own thing. Fuck my parents. I mean ilove them but only as much as i can write about it. All they want is for me to grow up but i have grown up and i still feel the same. My skinny's rule btw. All your skinny's are belong to us! x
Emo Pictures - sullen_gnome
sullen_gnome
Sep 07 2009, 08:58 PM
my parents let me decide on whatever stuff ill buy because their reason is im the one who'll wear it or use it.. whatever! i still get what i want. (most of the sometimes)lol
Emo Pictures - black_rose_of_death
black_rose_of_death
Sep 25 2009, 10:31 AM
my mum's ok with my owning like a billion pairs of skinny's and she lets me buy my own clothes and she sometimes buy's me decent clothes but my dad's a diffrent matter although come to think about it my dad's just a complte arse and want's me to be more 'normal' and not wear dark clothes and black jeans.
Emo Pictures - Grandmaster-Emo
Grandmaster-Emo
Oct 10 2009, 09:17 PM
My mum don't care, she knows what I'm into and she respect that. I go out and buy my skinnies, tripps band, skull & star shirts. And my mum doesn't care thank goodness!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More