Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

The world is a vampire, sent to drain Secret destroyers, hold you up to the flames And what do I get, for my pain? Betrayed desires, and a piece of the game Even though I know - I suppose I'll show All my cool and cold - like old job Bullet with butterfly wings, by Smashing pumpkins

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - x-Silent_Loudmouth-x
x-Silent_Loudmouth-x
Shocking much? Sep 06 2009, 05:15 AM
was it a bit of a shock to you when your parents first let you buy the clothes you wanted ((for me- skinnies&converse etc)) because my mum says i dont need that many pairs of skinny jeans *eye roll* but all of a sudden i can get them if i want to and she doesnt care anymore! what happend *confused* did this sort of thing happen to anyone else?

Replies

Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Sep 06 2009, 06:03 AM
well, my parent rly didnt care wut i did aslong as i pass my exams. my dad said that teenagers need to have freedom (but to a certain extent) so i guess ur mum has realised that you are growing up and need your independence.
LipsOfDeceit
Sep 06 2009, 07:03 AM
I was sort of just used to doing what I wanted anyway haha.
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Sep 06 2009, 08:23 AM
i buy all the stuff i want with my hard earned money, they might complain, or go like eww that looks a bit evil or w/e lol.. but once i do it on my own they do not have a problem
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 06 2009, 01:56 PM
I guess this happens to a lot of people as you grow up depending on how your parents are.
LipsOfDeceit
Sep 07 2009, 09:35 AM
I just realised what I said made me sound like a spoiled child o_O I wasn't lol
Emo Pictures - MightyMoshinEmoRage
MightyMoshinEmoRage
Sep 07 2009, 03:48 PM
I've done nothing but do my own thing. Fuck my parents. I mean ilove them but only as much as i can write about it. All they want is for me to grow up but i have grown up and i still feel the same. My skinny's rule btw. All your skinny's are belong to us! x
Emo Pictures - sullen_gnome
sullen_gnome
Sep 07 2009, 08:58 PM
my parents let me decide on whatever stuff ill buy because their reason is im the one who'll wear it or use it.. whatever! i still get what i want. (most of the sometimes)lol
Emo Pictures - black_rose_of_death
black_rose_of_death
Sep 25 2009, 10:31 AM
my mum's ok with my owning like a billion pairs of skinny's and she lets me buy my own clothes and she sometimes buy's me decent clothes but my dad's a diffrent matter although come to think about it my dad's just a complte arse and want's me to be more 'normal' and not wear dark clothes and black jeans.
Emo Pictures - Grandmaster-Emo
Grandmaster-Emo
Oct 10 2009, 09:17 PM
My mum don't care, she knows what I'm into and she respect that. I go out and buy my skinnies, tripps band, skull & star shirts. And my mum doesn't care thank goodness!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More