Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Love of mine, someday you will die But I'll be close behind and I'll follow you into the dark No blinding light or tunnels to gates of white Just our hands clasped so tight, waiting for the hint of a spark… I'll follow you into the dark, by Death Cab for Cutie

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
How much water do you drink? Sep 08 2009, 04:42 PM
Very random but I just saw a TV Advert which made me want to ask how much water do you drink a day. Many references specify a healthy amount is 8 glasses. I don't drink that much!

Replies

Emo Pictures - sullen_gnome
sullen_gnome
Sep 08 2009, 09:51 PM
yeah me too.. i think i dont hit the required 8 glasses. honestly, i only drink whenever i feel thirsty.
Emo Pictures - x-Silent_Loudmouth-x
x-Silent_Loudmouth-x
Sep 08 2009, 11:35 PM
i probably drink an alright amount but i dont pay attention i just drink if im thirsty tbh.....
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Sep 09 2009, 05:53 AM
i dunno why, i just dont like the taste of water. ppls say that its tasteless but i can taste sumthing...i only drink water when taking medicine but never as a source of liquid. i usually drink box juice :P, fanta, non citric juices. think i have sensitive taste buds, normal orange jucice it tooo sour for me
LipsOfDeceit
Sep 09 2009, 09:37 AM
i'f i'm not at work i probably drink more than that o_O
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Sep 09 2009, 10:46 AM
3x75ltr bottles an a couple of cups usually
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 10 2009, 04:18 PM
I use to drink more when I was working in a previous office and it made me feel better :] While I was drinking water the others were on tea and coffee!
Emo Pictures - sullen_gnome
sullen_gnome
Sep 14 2009, 08:46 PM
studies says that if we keep on drinking another kind of liquids except water, we could have ilnesses that can cause our death? is it true though?

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More