Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Tear me limb from limb, I'm just a voodoo doll, stick a needle in my eye so I can finally cry, so I finally cry VooDoo Doll, by Ghost Town

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
"a picture of thought" Sep 09 2009, 06:01 AM
poeple look to the future, remember the past but little on the present. your thoughts can be separated, good, bad and anything else. this is what makes you whole. but every thought you make is shrouded with uncertainty. this is what makes us all humans.

Replies

eleventynine
Sep 09 2009, 06:07 AM
lol, sounds like ive written my first poem-ish thing :) hmm, i guess the word "improvise" can counter what ive drawn....meh...
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 13 2009, 08:23 AM
I thought I had. I prefer this to the guitar one you did.
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Sep 18 2009, 07:27 PM
yea.. when i was reading it i was like hmm a lil poem here.. but your art my boy .. is like poetry the way you think and use the abstract art to convey very deep messages.. your expression in that area is superb... i could never do that ^^ i could write about it though
eleventynine
Sep 18 2009, 10:53 PM
thx vybz =D
Emo Pictures - sullen_gnome
sullen_gnome
Oct 08 2009, 09:01 PM
^^i go with vybs.. i cant also do that.. i cant combine poetry and abstract.. it all gets f***ed up..lol anyways, that was great! keep on doing those kind. i think youre one of a kind..really!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More