Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

cause she belongs to heaven shes coming over like suicide and its the same old trip the same old trip as before just another complicating suicide and its the same old trip the same old trip as before like suicide, by Seether

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

LipsOfDeceit
local words. Sep 11 2009, 03:00 PM
do you ever find speeking to someone not local and you say a local word and the person is like ?_? I do it all the time even whilst writing. say if i was trying to say "he got dumped and he isnt happy about it" i'd more probably say "eh he got jaked, nae to gid kin?" sounds total neddy (or chavvy) but it's just how i speek. xD I usually speek "Dundee" but sometimes some "London" phrases that i picked up the while i stayed there slip in. is there anything you've said and sombody not local understood, i'm interested. :D

Replies

Sep 11 2009, 03:40 PM
hooo, I have much to say about this!!! lmao you say "he got dumped and he isnt happy about it" I say, "ele ficou chateado e não está contetente com isso" portuguese people have local words too...but you don't wanna read about it, i'm sure o_O
LipsOfDeceit
Sep 11 2009, 03:49 PM
i find it interesting x) also interesting/weird how different places speak compleatly different languages too xD
Sep 11 2009, 04:31 PM
Lol.. my friend speaks in portugesse at me and i can't differentiate wether or not hes calling me bad names or asking for my ipod.. cuz he talks soo damn fast
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 11 2009, 05:11 PM
Bex you'd confuse me I bet! I find it interesting and like the variety though.
LipsOfDeceit
Sep 12 2009, 04:58 AM
haha. i even confuse some people here, it's so bad! i can't help it xD

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More