Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Take a gun called hate Up against your heart And pull the trigger Bullet Theory, by Funeral For A Friend

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
what are your thoughts on permanantly straightened hair Sep 19 2009, 12:08 AM
some of you may or may not know, you can go to barbers and get your hair permanantly straightened, they treat your hair with sum stuff (not sure what). BUT i always see emos using hair straighteners. what are your thoughts on this?

Replies

Emo Pictures - StateOfMind
StateOfMind
Sep 19 2009, 02:44 AM
One day I did it, but it lasted 1 week xD The truth is that my hair is curly so it's very difficult let it stay for a long time in a straight position! Kizz
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 19 2009, 05:26 AM
It's better known as "Chemical Hair Straightening". I've heard it's quite expensive and as the person above mentioned it may not last that long.
LipsOfDeceit
Sep 19 2009, 06:04 AM
doesn't it fuck up your hair too? xD
Sep 19 2009, 08:27 AM
Well anything that can permanently straighten your hair sounds wierd... but why would u want straight hair like ALL THE TIME it sucks.. like it gets in ur eyes n shit
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 19 2009, 09:39 AM
It can't be good for your hair, but I'm sure if you only get it done occasionally you'll be ok.
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Sep 19 2009, 09:41 PM
yea, i know this guy that did it and it does make ur hair straight as a ruler BUT his hair looked so flat and theres no volume in it. after the chemical faded away his hair was like a frizzy mess
Emo Pictures - CorinneXCalifornia
CorinneXCalifornia
Dec 04 2009, 02:48 PM
Eh...idk. xD
Emo Pictures - Thomis
Thomis
Dec 04 2009, 10:29 PM
I get it done, because naturally a grow a mad fro and i hate it. in my barber it casts $90AUS a pop (however i got it done while i was visiting torront and it cost me $180CAN so i guess the price varies). they do it buy the same chemical they use for perms. fucking stinks of ammonia and burns your scalp slightly, first few days after having it your hair is all thin and weird but that goes away. i've been doin it every few months for nearly a year now. need to know anything else just ask mmmk ^_^ ohhh and yes i cop shit for it :P

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More