Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I long to run hand in hand with angels, to feel the grace of shattered glass against my wrist. Don't weep for me, I will shine brighter from above Nothing Left To Love, by Counterparts

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

xcasualtiesx
black veil brides Sep 19 2009, 05:38 PM
alright. black veil brides. i really like them...but i totally hate how most of the girlies that comment on them say "OMG ANDY SIX IS SO HAWT!" i think it's really lame when kids get into a band just cuz of how the band looks...like i'm all for makeup and stuff (HORROR PUNK!<3)..i guess what i mean is people getting into the band just cuz they're hot.... but really...people obsessing over andy....it's getting pretty silly. thoughts? i just realized i put a lot of "...." in this...sorry XD link: bvb's knives and pens http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFDCHdKbKBY

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 20 2009, 02:36 PM
Just check them out on Youtube and they seem pretty decent.
Emo Pictures - DiEiNgInSiDe
DiEiNgInSiDe
Oct 12 2009, 10:09 AM
hey, i agree, i am a girl and i do think Andy is good looking but thats not y i love the band, i love the band because they are very talented and i love there personalities and i really really love the song knives and pens, its amazng and has an amazing meaning!!
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Oct 13 2009, 04:48 AM
look is considerbly countfull because you cant listen to a music band with hats or without faces lol:p
xcasualtiesx
Nov 18 2009, 01:22 PM
lol that made me laugh a lot, but that's very true! a faceless band would suckkk
xcasualtiesx
Nov 18 2009, 01:23 PM
and DiEiNgInSiDe, you agree! hurray!
whenidie
Nov 20 2009, 10:04 AM
i love andy not just cos of him but becoz he is a gd singer.... what you said people over obsessed with andy is the same with oli sykes......ect xx i get pi**ed off with it to xx
LipsOfDeceit
Nov 21 2009, 06:45 AM
I rather like their music. :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More