Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

iv'e lost all faith in this bluring light,but stay right here we can change are plight knives and pen, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

xcasualtiesx
black veil brides Sep 19 2009, 05:38 PM
alright. black veil brides. i really like them...but i totally hate how most of the girlies that comment on them say "OMG ANDY SIX IS SO HAWT!" i think it's really lame when kids get into a band just cuz of how the band looks...like i'm all for makeup and stuff (HORROR PUNK!<3)..i guess what i mean is people getting into the band just cuz they're hot.... but really...people obsessing over andy....it's getting pretty silly. thoughts? i just realized i put a lot of "...." in this...sorry XD link: bvb's knives and pens http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFDCHdKbKBY

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 20 2009, 02:36 PM
Just check them out on Youtube and they seem pretty decent.
Emo Pictures - DiEiNgInSiDe
DiEiNgInSiDe
Oct 12 2009, 10:09 AM
hey, i agree, i am a girl and i do think Andy is good looking but thats not y i love the band, i love the band because they are very talented and i love there personalities and i really really love the song knives and pens, its amazng and has an amazing meaning!!
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Oct 13 2009, 04:48 AM
look is considerbly countfull because you cant listen to a music band with hats or without faces lol:p
xcasualtiesx
Nov 18 2009, 01:22 PM
lol that made me laugh a lot, but that's very true! a faceless band would suckkk
xcasualtiesx
Nov 18 2009, 01:23 PM
and DiEiNgInSiDe, you agree! hurray!
whenidie
Nov 20 2009, 10:04 AM
i love andy not just cos of him but becoz he is a gd singer.... what you said people over obsessed with andy is the same with oli sykes......ect xx i get pi**ed off with it to xx
LipsOfDeceit
Nov 21 2009, 06:45 AM
I rather like their music. :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More