Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

'There's no way I will materialise. So let the ghosts who meet your eyes still haunt you, remind you, there's no way to apologise. Your selfish words must float denied by your crime. I float now. We rewind.' Rewind, by AFI

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Questionaire (please take a look) Sep 20 2009, 05:08 AM
(I do not know if this is the correct place to post this but here it goes) Hi everyone, I would like to firstly say I am not emo, but I have registered here as I come across this place and found it quite helpful. For you see I am doing an assignment to chose and research a subculture and I have chosen emo as it sounds rather interesting to know more about it. I would greatly appreciate if you take your time to fill out this simple questionnaire I have put together. (you can even message it to me if you feel like doing so that way) Please and thankyou! -------- ------------- -------- How old are you? How old where when you first joined the subculture? (applicable if you can remember) Where do you work? What music do you listen to? What style of outfit do you normally wear? (tops, shoes, accessories, etc) What is your favourite colour? What is your current hairstyle? How is your lifestyle? (family, friends, etc) Where do you shop for clothes? How much money do you spend on clothes? What are your hobbies? Are you interested/concerned with what is happening in politics? If so why? -------- ------------- --------

Replies

Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Sep 20 2009, 06:55 AM
How old are you? 17 How old where when you first joined the subculture? i only recently looked that part but ppls say i was for as long i can remember Where do you work? i dont, im a student What music do you listen to? everything apart from classical and very little hiphop, rnb and rap What style of outfit do you normally wear? (tops, shoes, accessories, etc) black t shirt, baggy jeans (i never wear anything tight), different coloured wrist bands and skate/dance shoes What is your favourite colour? black What is your current hairstyle? my dp on the left :P How is your lifestyle? (family, friends, etc) i would say excellent Where do you shop for clothes? tough jeans, bauhaus How much money do you spend on clothes? i dont buy clothes that often What are your hobbies? judo, drums, guitar, breakdance Are you interested/concerned with what is happening in politics? If so why? politics are screwed up :P
XxxcuteemoxxX
Sep 20 2009, 10:39 AM
How old are you? 17 how old where you when you joined the subculture(applicable if you can remember)... well i think i have always been emo but only reasontly look like it... if i had to say probably since i was 13, 14 but i hav always been into it.. Where do you work? dont im a student What music do you listen to? a variety if its good.. but manly heavy metal, emo, screamo... What stule of outfit do you normally wear(tops, shoes,accessories etc) i wear skinny jeans like all the time if i can with a vest or t-shirt with weird things on em, my babycham shoes or vans.. with wrist bands or arm socks also my bfs neckless... What is your favourit colour? black and blood red What is your current hair style ? longish, dark brown with a thick side fring over my right eyes.. will be getting colour put in at the end of the yr after skool is finished.. yay How is your life style(friens, family etc) good i guess i cant complain.. :) Where do you shop for clothes? anywhere were i can find cool shit and i like it.. but i love stores like blue banana ! How much money do you spend on clothes? well dont know really .. if i see something i like i get it if i hav the cash hehe.. What are your hobbies? art like a lot, drawing and painting, writing poetry and songs,taking pics nd partying as much as i can.. lol Are you interested in politics? if so why? not really dont care for it much hav better things to wry abt...
Emo Pictures - StateOfMind
StateOfMind
Sep 20 2009, 03:01 PM
How old are you? 20 How old where when you first joined the subculture? (applicable if you can remember) Only a month ago I understood I have joined it but I was already a part of it unconsciously! Where do you work? At the moment, I'm only studying! What music do you listen to? I like all kind of music What style of outfit do you normally wear? (tops, shoes, accessories, etc) It depends... I love wearing in black or purple with co-ordinated accesories What is your favourite colour? Black and purple, of course xD But also dark blue and fuchsia! What is your current hairstyle? Straight in front and curly in the back :) How is your lifestyle? (family, friends, etc) I've got a good relationship with my family and I've got some good friends... Where do you shop for clothes? It depends. I can buy them into a shop or on a stall, the most important thing is that they fit me and respect my style ! How much money do you spend on clothes? I try not to spend much... but If I see something I really like that costs more, I can take it too (if I've got the money, of course)! What are your hobbies? Listening to music, going out with my friends, surf on internet... I used to read too, but I've lost that passion :S SOmetimes I write poetry, but only when I'm very inspired ! Are you interested/concerned with what is happening in politics? If so why? Nope... I don't really understand this stuff... :) Hope to be helpfull!! kisses :-*
Emo Pictures - disaster
disaster
Sep 20 2009, 09:52 PM
How old are you? * 16 * How old where when you first joined the subculture? (applicable if you can remember) * 14 * Where do you work? * i have no work * What music do you listen to? * everything * What style of outfit do you normally wear? (tops, shoes, accessories, etc) * simple shirts, jeans and converse or skater shoes * What is your favourite colour? * gray * What is your current hairstyle? * i dont know, i just cut my hair weirdly * How is your lifestyle? (family, friends, etc) * im close to my family, i dont have much of friends thats why i'm always online. * Where do you shop for clothes? * any where * How much money do you spend on clothes? * 500 to a thousand bucks * What are your hobbies? * surfing the internet,playing games, playing music, cutting my hair, playing alone. * Are you interested/concerned with what is happening in politics? If so why? * yeah, cuz i want to change everything our leaders are such a pain in the ass. *
LittleBadBlackKitty
Sep 21 2009, 12:22 PM
How old are you? 24 How old where when you first joined the subculture? (applicable if you can remember) I'm not actually emo but I love emo guys and their style! Where do you work? Don't have a job at the moment, looking. What music do you listen to? Metal, Nu-Metal, Rock, Hard Rock etc. What style of outfit do you normally wear? (tops, shoes, accessories, etc) black skinny jeans or dark blue slightly flared jeans at the bottom, band t-shirts, 3 quarter length shirts, black and white converse all stars, black leather wristband or wrist cuff whatever you wanna call it lol black sweat bands etc. What is your favourite colour? have more than one, but my main favs are : black, red and purple. What is your current hairstyle? slightly wavy long hair with a fringe on both sides of my face, something like that lol How is your lifestyle? (family, friends, etc) It's pretty good, not too bad! Where do you shop for clothes? sometimes online or some cool funky shops that sell alternative and punk clothes. How much money do you spend on clothes? Quite a lot, dunno really exactly how much though lol! What are your hobbies? live music concerts, video games, movies, music, cooking, traveling, drawing, ten-pin bowling etc. Are you interested/concerned with what is happening in politics? If so why? Hmm kinda in a way, well I support the troops and just hope that what is going on right now won't last too much longer! Feels like it's been going on forever.
LipsOfDeceit
Sep 22 2009, 09:25 AM
How old are you? - 19 How old where when you first joined the subculture? - i've been into like rock music and that since i was like 11 :S Where do you work? - guitar + other musicas instrument shop What music do you listen to? - EVERYTHING :D What style of outfit do you normally wear? (tops, shoes, accessories, etc) - band tops or tops whit something funny on it, skinny jeans, converse or vans, bright hoodie, jelly bangle things, studded belts.. What is your favourite colour? - never ever thought about that... What is your current hairstyle? - it's just kinda all over the place xD How is your lifestyle? (family, friends, etc) - I have nothing to do with my family appart from one of my brothers and I see my friends alot. I like it that way, Where do you shop for clothes? - anywhere, i'm not fussed How much money do you spend on clothes? - not much, cos I don't have alot to spend on clothes What are your hobbies? - music, some sports Are you interested/concerned with what is happening in politics? If so why? - I try to keep up but I always get confused/lost by something.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 22 2009, 03:45 PM
How old are you? - 25! How old where when you first joined the subculture? - 19/20 I think. Where do you work? - Web Developer, Worcestershire UK What music do you listen to? - Emo, screamo, metal, little bit of dance What style of outfit do you normally wear? (tops, shoes, accessories, etc) - band tees/black tees with funky designs, hoody, baggy jeans, belt, bangles, rings, cross necklace.. What is your favourite colour? - black or orange What is your current hairstyle? - typical emo - short at the back and messy and long(ish) and straight at the front with a fringe. How is your lifestyle? (family, friends, etc) - I live with my parents and get on ok with them. Do my head in a lot of the time like most parents. I see my girlfriend a few times a week. I go out drinking or watch films with friends... Where do you shop for clothes? - If online any of the places mentioned at the bottom of the soEmo.co.uk Emo Fashion page How much money do you spend on clothes? - Not that much. Don't know an exact ammount. What are your hobbies? - music, cars, web development, photography... Are you interested/concerned with what is happening in politics? If so why? - As Bex said really..."I try to keep up but I always get confused/lost by something."
Emo Pictures - DeadxStar
DeadxStar
Sep 23 2009, 05:34 AM
How old are you? 18 How old where when you first joined the subculture? I didn't. Where do you work? I don't. What music do you listen to? Female lead singers, other than that anything really. What style of outfit do you normally wear? (tops, shoes, accessories, etc) Whatever's clean. It's mainly black but that's not on purpose... I just have a lot of black. What is your favourite colour? Purple? What is your current hairstyle? *proud* just finished it today. Pink and black. How is your lifestyle? (family, friends, etc) er.. normal? Where do you shop for clothes? ebay. How much money do you spend on clothes? not a lot. What are your hobbies? pass. don't have any tbh. Are you interested/concerned with what is happening in politics? If so why? not really, it's all bollocks. doesn't matter who's wearing the boss's hat.
Emo Pictures - sullen_gnome
sullen_gnome
Sep 23 2009, 08:48 PM
How old are you? 17 How old where when you first joined the subculture? (applicable if you can remember) cant remember.. Where do you work? none. still a student. What music do you listen to? mostly rock genre. im not into hip-hop or so. What style of outfit do you normally wear? (tops, shoes, accessories, etc) a good shirt, a nice pair of black pants, converse or slippers (if i feel lazy.) bracelet (ethnic as what my granny calls it) What is your favourite colour? gray! black, blue What is your current hairstyle? plain curly long black hair How is your lifestyle? (family, friends, etc) normal lifestyle.. im happy being like this lol Where do you shop for clothes? anywhere. if i found a good one, then ill buy it. How much money do you spend on clothes? what ever the amount of the piece is. What are your hobbies? soundtrippng, drawing, writing poets, sleeping Are you interested/concerned with what is happening in politics? If so why? yup. because honestly our president is some kind of a *************** (whatever you gonna call her)!! >:!
Killah-on-the-loose
Sep 26 2009, 10:47 AM
How old are you? 15 How old where when you first joined the subculture? 13 Where do you work? still in skl What music do you listen to? n e thing realli What style of outfit do you normally wear? (tops, shoes, accessories, etc)skinny jeans =) normal top... normaly red or blue or sumthin... vanzzzz What is your favourite colour? red and black =) What is your current hairstyle? long poofy wiv a fringe How is your lifestyle? (family, friends, etc) home is ok, liv wiv my mum and dad and big bro, but skl is realli bad.. they pic on me and i hide out on the feild mostly wiv hunter... thats it realli Where do you shop for clothes? online =) lul How much money do you spend on clothes? too much! What are your hobbies? poem wring and songs, tryin to learn guitar and i sing too.. also a little sports mainly long jump and stuff like that Are you interested/concerned with what is happening in politics? If so why? lul they are all liers
Emo Pictures - DiEiNgInSiDe
DiEiNgInSiDe
Oct 12 2009, 01:53 PM
How old are you? - 13, 14 in a week How old where when you first joined the subculture?- dont know Where do you work? dont work What music do you listen to? punk, rock sertain types of pop What style of outfit do you normally wear? skinny jeans, any thing not to flashy for the top, awsome shoes, wrist bands, arm warmers ect. What is your favourite colour? orange What is your current hairstyle? lots of short chopy layers How is your lifestyle? umm i have few close friends (only 1) and my family, uhh, i rather not say... Where do you shop for clothes? any where and every where cheap How much money do you spend on clothes? not very much as i dont have very much money What are your hobbies? listening to music, writing poems Are you interested/concerned with what is happening in politics? If so why? i dont care about politics i think any one in power is stupid!
Shaniqi
Oct 13 2009, 04:54 PM
How old are you?18 How old where when you first joined the subculture? (applicable if you can remember)dont no just kinda happened Where do you work?unemployed right now What music do you listen to?anything and everything What style of outfit do you normally wear? (tops, shoes, accessories, etc)graphic t shirts shoes jordans converse lugz dont were accersories jeans skinny jeans anything thats in my closet What is your favourite colour? my fav color is blue and dark orange What is your current hairstyle?its kinda hard to explain but its blue blonde and black brown How is your lifestyle? (family, friends, etc)it cool nothing special love my friends couldnt do anything with out them Where do you shop for clothes? anywhere i find something i like How much money do you spend on clothes?alot i go high brand What are your hobbies?paintballing and skateboarding playing guitar and drums Are you interested/concerned with what is happening in politics? If so why no

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More