Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Long nights, hard times Everything that makes you feel tired That's why I gotta get away from you Long Nights, by Piebald

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

LeiyannaStacey
screaming inside =[ Sep 25 2009, 12:43 PM
<b>i am tormented by your pain, afraid to see you face again. im wishing for the day you turn around and tell me this was all for nothing. im trying to explain this feeling your giving me. is it half love half hate? no more like love and pain. my heart is at war with itself struggleing to servive what you put me through everyday and tho ill always be there for you trusting you. dont blame me for wondering if you care at all. you brought me into the real world and uncoverd my eyes a little. i can now seak out the lies and i know your hiding somthing from me. its like theres two of you and i get the image you protray me. do you ever sit back and wonder if i could be the one? or did you set me up with a pretty painting just to keep me happy. did you mean anything of what you said? do you know i lay in this bed every day and cry my heart out. i scream in pain when no ones around. i scream your name when i fall to the ground but you'll never notice that. you'll never fully understand. when you turn around and say stuff like "your truly on your own these days" i know how you feel. because i always wanna be there for you. but half the time you dont even notice me. i've started believeing in the fact that im growing invisable. people only see me when they need me for somthing. i've started believing in the fact that no one really loves me like they say they do. if they did then maybe i would be happy. i dont really have any friends just people i know. i dont really have my family eaither as they all have there own things to do. right now i dont even have myself. just a baby inside me. i grew up with the fact that ill be always on my own. just please stop playing these games and giving me faulse hope. if you truly mean somthing THEN you can say it. its times like this i wish i wasnt born tbh.

Replies

Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Oct 20 2009, 04:27 AM
this is sad hurt and beutiful...:=[

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More