Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Swear to shake it up, if you swear to listen. Oh, we're still so young, desperate for attention. I aim to be your eyes, trophy boys, trophy wives The Only Difference Between Martyrdom And Suicide, by Panic! at the Disco

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Scene_Queen
Scene_Queen
GRRR SO ANNOYING! Sep 26 2009, 12:10 PM
i hate it when people keep telling me that emo is a music type - not a style! yes, u can get emo music, but u can also get emo: clothes, make-up, hair styles, pictures, well... you get the idea! i just hate it when people tell me that there arent such thing as emos! emos is basically how u feel. emo

Replies

Emo Pictures - StateOfMind
StateOfMind
Sep 27 2009, 01:59 PM
Sometimes people talk because that whole (=mouth) needs air, but they don't exactly know what they're doing... so... don't listen to them and follow your ideas! kisses
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 28 2009, 12:32 PM
Emo started as a music genre and evolved into a whole subculture including fashion, lifestyle, etc. Some people just don't accept that.
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Sep 29 2009, 03:25 AM
i have to agree with matt
ilovepainx
Nov 21 2009, 12:21 PM
Some people just don't get how we feel. Some people want to be emo for the hell of being "cool" but its really not. Im only like this so i dont get noticed. But people bully me because of it.
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Nov 22 2009, 04:08 AM
wikipedia it google it nail polish it clothes it its alive emo cultre and community is real and beating...

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More