Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

The sun don't shine But it never did And when it rains it f*cking pours And I think I like it Doomed, by Bring Me The Horizon

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - disaster
disaster
lifestyle: are you a vegetarian? Oct 05 2009, 01:37 AM
s0me people are meat eaters, veggie eaters, man eater :) which one is you? Most of the emo people are vegetarians right? Honestly im n0t a vegetarian. But i only eat very little am0unt of meat..

Replies

1eyeliner1
Mar 20 2010, 09:10 PM
haha i eat everything XD i couldnt be a veggie unless chicken decided not to be tasty XD lol but i eat veggie food sometimes cuz my sister is one XD
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Mar 22 2010, 12:19 AM
im practically a vegitarian but i still eat fish and chicken and then during the summer my dad makes me eat meat cuz he finds vegitarians quite moronic but i prefer not eating all together (not anerexic i still eat) bcuz the only food tht rly apeals to me anymore are veggies and chicken and half the time not even that apeals to me (part of my vampirism "Rawr") no matter if im hungry id rather pass cuz it doesnt appeal to me
Fluke
Mar 24 2010, 08:53 AM
If a chicken can't fight me off, it deserves to by my dinner. If I can't fight off a grizzly bear, I deserve to be it's dinner.
Emo Pictures - xDeadollx
xDeadollx
Mar 24 2010, 02:59 PM
i'm vegetarian and i love it i don't like meat and i don't use to eat fish :)
Emo Pictures - JessieRawrzz_xXx
JessieRawrzz_xXx
May 03 2010, 04:53 AM
Vegetarians Ftw :D
Breezy
May 17 2010, 01:07 PM
i couldn't be a vegetarian, i thrive on meat, and i rarely eat vegetables so im no where near vegetarian.
Emo Pictures - XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
May 30 2010, 01:46 AM
i dont eat meat or veggies i mainly live off instant ramen but if i had a choice i would be a veggie eater (my mom wont let me she says no i wont grow right)
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
May 31 2010, 10:40 AM
^^ it is possible to get all the nutrients needed if on a vegetarian diet and it is very healthy. Some persons I know take multivitamins to make sure their diet is well balanced. I am not a vegetarian however I acknowledge it as a healthy diet once the user knows how to use it well. In fact according to history early man did not eat much meat if any at all ( with the exception of a few birds) * take into account the fact that man did not develop tools till later in time.* Their diet was composed mainly of vegetables. Also according to the Bible early man only ate food from plants. So historically and scientifically the vegetarian diet is effective and practical.
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jun 01 2010, 01:25 PM
Whats the differance between Vegan and Veggitarian??? I always thought that vegitarians just didn't eat red meat but now I dunno... oh and eww steak is nasty how could you eat something so flavorless!?!
BitOfAnOddity
Jun 02 2010, 02:02 AM
I've been a vegetarian since before i was born! hehe. (both my parents are veggies). so i guess i've never had meat in order to miss it. personally i feel i get all the right nutrients (being a diabetic i have to see the nutritionist at the hosptal and she thinks my diet is pretty well balanced). oh, and the difference between veggetarians and vegans is that vegetarians don't eat meat whereas vegans don't eat ANY animal products (eggs, dairy etc...) :)
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jun 02 2010, 03:27 AM
ohhh ok, I see now haha I thought veggies just didn't eat the red meats :D
pelki
Jun 04 2010, 02:44 PM
personally I live on a strict diet of emo boys. <3
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 06 2010, 11:18 AM
haha :D
FallenAngel1315
Jul 29 2010, 03:29 PM
I dont eat much meat but im not a veggie, if i became one i would end up starving, i hate veggies but love fruit. hahah i guess i could become a fruitattarien
Emo Pictures - xnewtx
xnewtx
Jul 31 2010, 04:10 AM
i am a vegetarian, this is where i eat very weird and sometimes unhealthy and this made me start throwing up or feeling really sick when i eat meat. i just drank alot and didnt eat much then i started to eat vegetarian produces and i likke them, now i am eat noticeably more healthy
Emo Pictures - AsHlEyTeHGuMmIbEaR
AsHlEyTeHGuMmIbEaR
Aug 04 2010, 12:05 AM
see court... Vegans dont eat anything that is prospered and or made by th meat... they wont eat eggs milk etc. and Veggies they will eat like fish and stuff but also drink milk eat eggs etc. i mean its not a big difference but it is different to some veggies
Emo Pictures - freyya_wolfiee
freyya_wolfiee
Sep 06 2010, 12:07 PM
I'm Veggie ^..^ or a goat as my friends say ^^ x
Sep 17 2010, 04:59 PM
vegetarianism is stupid
Emo Pictures - neck_cannon
neck_cannon
Oct 08 2010, 06:49 AM
but the food offered at all supreme grand master locations is very good, despite also having mood powder in them which makes you sleep right after eating.
divinelove
Oct 20 2010, 07:02 PM
ive been a veggie since i was 6 hehe i adore animals and could never eat em blehkk. i have recently been tryin veggie meat it tastes soo odd tho cause i havnt tasted meat in forevers lol but yah im a big influence on my friends to theys veggies now heheXD

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More