Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You're a god damn liar, you're a god damn liar, I don't wanna care, like I wanna care. God Damn Liar, by Get Scared

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
issues in school.... Oct 06 2009, 03:29 AM
this topic is resolved :P i dont want to offend any gays/lesbians or bi's in this post so, the whole school thinks im gay (which im DEFINATELY AM NOT) and the reasons from this crazy conclusion from what i hear ppls say is: i can express my emotions, which apparently "normal" boys dont. i can relate to girls better compared to other boys in my school. (i dont wana sound like a douche but) ive never been in a relationship cuz ive rejected girls (which everyone seems to know about) but no one knows that ive also rejected boys. which leads on to not having a girlfriend the only way to prove im not gay is having a girlfriend but, im only gona leave to uni in less than a year and i never rly did lik any girls in my area any ideas? :S

Replies

Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Oct 07 2009, 06:23 AM
wait until the universty breakdown in a year! i also dont find any interest in the girls in my area..rejection is my second name as well! and try until then to ignore ignorants! -.-
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 07 2009, 03:27 PM
Yea it's quite common. Just ignore them and look forward to meeting lots of new people at uni.
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Oct 07 2009, 07:39 PM
ill try :P thx guys :)
OuToFWhack007
Dec 23 2009, 10:45 PM
get a pretend girlfriend you must have girls who are friends right? ask one of them to act like ur girlfriend for the next month if not say who have a girlfriend out of town( of course i have doubts about this part working)
XxxcuteemoxxX
Dec 24 2009, 08:40 AM
jst tell em to fuck off.. nd u sldnt care wat they think.. u sld only care wat the important ppl in ur life think nd they sldnt care cus they knw u.. nd im sure they knw u not gay.. were are u going to uni???
OuToFWhack007
Dec 24 2009, 09:21 AM
*covers cuteemo's mouth* no o.o! don't listen to her listen to me cuz im a genious!
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Dec 24 2009, 11:38 AM
Lol we alrdy had this disccsion alrdy bro .. and you know what im gonna say ( basically) meh.... i reject lots of people too... relate to girls well... ummm only been in 1 rship.. most ppl do not think i am gay becuase of that...( people at your school prob jealous of you or something) anyway.. here is my sahre of those experiences a bi who like me say he think i am bi... i just ignored that! in highschool like.. umm age 13-15 pl used to say me and my best frens were gay.. but i just ignore em.. after they mature they stopped bugging me xD ... Where I'm from people think most ppl involved in cultures. subcultures such as goth emo punk are gay or bi.. and because i wear jean chains and Gothic jewelry people may assume i am bi or gay... My advice to you is just ignore people.. humnan opinion can be soo irrelevant sometimes......
OuToFWhack007
Dec 24 2009, 12:36 PM
yes that maybe true but if it were so easy to just ignore then he wouldn't be have this problem -_-
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Dec 24 2009, 12:46 PM
^te oyo ( hope you know that means by now) meh... well he can fake having a gf.. and all that ... but if hes caught then hes a goner :P.. doenst that guy from tokio hotel have the same problem...( i stand corrected) i do not think he takes on the media or whoever
OuToFWhack007
Dec 24 2009, 12:56 PM
you eggs?? o.O *has no idea what 'te oyo' means* but thats if he gets caught otherwise no one has to know ^_~
XxxcuteemoxxX
Dec 24 2009, 07:45 PM
how abt no.. nd like vybz said if he gets cought then he is gone.. i agree with vybz on this one ur idea is out of whack ... no afence or anything
OuToFWhack007
Dec 24 2009, 08:20 PM
i know my plan will work ive seen it happen on tv so many times! you just have to be like a ninja
XxxcuteemoxxX
Dec 25 2009, 11:24 AM
^ yh thats tv.. this is real life.. it doesnt work that way..
OuToFWhack007
Dec 25 2009, 11:42 AM
but all the movies and tv shows were based off of real life
Emo Pictures - kasumisaur
kasumisaur
Dec 31 2009, 11:30 AM
beat the crap out of them! :D

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More