Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Lights out there's no such thing as a miracle, a miracle, b-baby don't cry it's the shot heard 'round the world. The Shot Heard 'Round The World, by Boys Like Girls

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Sibling and Music Oct 16 2009, 02:55 PM
Hey guys i got an adorable little sister,age 10, who loves rock, and she even likes some hardcore/ post hardcore and emo... lol and yes Hannah Montana.. and all those Disney singer ppl.... It just made me curious to know... What kind of music do your sibling like? Do they like the music you listen to?

Replies

LipsOfDeceit
Oct 16 2009, 03:16 PM
one of my brothers is into metal and only metal. my other brother likes everything. and i don't know about my other siblings. and i don't care. xD
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 16 2009, 05:25 PM
Great question. Well my brother doesn't like like emo/rock stuff. He is into dance music.
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Oct 17 2009, 07:45 AM
lol, well i have a younger bro (9) and a sis (12) 3 years ago i gave my mp3 phone to my bro to let him listen and he was singing to sum41 in the car XD it sounded sooooo cute =D however my sister....she likes soft american pop rock and RnB...
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Oct 17 2009, 12:17 PM
haha Bex ... your bro has better taste in metal than you * *coughs* metallica ftw tom i guess you and your sis are very different lol.. especially with the R&B bit :P... meh my sis likes some of the R&B and pop music ( so do I) but at the end of the day its all about the rock
Emo Pictures - ValentineVenal
ValentineVenal
Oct 18 2009, 03:16 AM
My brother is addicted to metal, he loves bands like Children of Bodom and Trivium and such, and my little brother, he's only 5, for some reason loves My Chemical Romance and Fall Out Boy, every time he sees them on tv he starts freaking out and jumping around xD
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Oct 18 2009, 04:07 AM
metal, hanna montana, and alot of kids dvd's and such..Ahh and avril lavigne.
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Oct 22 2009, 02:18 AM
yea kinda my boro dun mind the music i listen too but he aint madly into to it,he listens to more chart stuff

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More