Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

We'll stare straight faced, son't hesitate. See why would we want to make you bastards wait? Thank God I got this chance, now I can say! Do It Now (Remember It Later), by Sleeping With Sirens

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Ads on the site? Oct 24 2009, 11:09 AM
Just wondering do many of the Google Ads on the site appeal to you? I have noticed some very relevant ones appearing recently like EBTM and clicked through to have a look :] There are also some generic ones that don't interest me. Also regarding ads there will never be any annoying pop-ups ads on this site.

Replies

Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Oct 24 2009, 12:56 PM
^ cheers to no popups hmm well sometimes there are interesting ads, but usually i do not open them.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 25 2009, 09:24 AM
How come you don't open them?
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Oct 26 2009, 02:18 AM
lol, as im living in HK, the ads i see on this site are all chinese and i have no idea wut they are trying to sell XD
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Oct 26 2009, 03:15 PM
^lol i do not usually open the ads about dating and whatnot. But usually i just do not open them because i am too engrossed in the forums.However there is the rare occasion that i would open an interesting ad in a new window.
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Dec 07 2009, 08:07 AM
t5hat fat burning ad is a no no! it was sooooo long .. then at the end it was just trying to sell another product, after blah blahing for about 1/2 hr ! lol i dnt need to burn though .. was just trying to see if the ad was any good
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Dec 07 2009, 11:33 PM
haha im seeing that aswell XD

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More