Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

And we'll keep the rhythm of this song with the motions of our hands on each others bodies and the way our lips will move saying sweet nothings. The straight black and white feeling has faded into a burning shade of gray. Christians Don't Get Jiggy With It Til After, by See You Next Tuesday

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Some help please :) Oct 26 2009, 12:30 PM
Hi guys, I've just started a journalism course at uni and am writing my first magazine article. I picked 'emo' as my topic because I've done some work on it before and its something I feel close to, I used to be emo myself, I was going through a rough patch in my life and kinda turned to it, but now I've 'recovered' (if thats the right word) and sorta grown out of it, but I still have loadsa respect for anyone who classes themselves as emo and find it massively interesting. Thats my declaration before I start- I may be a small part of the PRESS right now but I'm not out to criticise- something which journalists have been known to do in the past! I think the majority of people on here are from the UK but (not to discriminate) I'm after ONLY people from the UK as thats where the research is based. I'm targetting the following areas and would like you to give your opinion in the most detailed way possible. If you do comment I'll also need your real name and age, and a rough idea of where you're from, if you're not comfortable putting that on here then my email is liz_gordon@live.co.uk how would you define emo? what sort of reaction do you have to emo music? (is there a specific reason you listen to it?) what do you think of the stereotypes that people associate with emo? (self harm, depression) if someone were to confront you with these stereotypes what would you say to them? (for instance if someone said 'you're emo you must be depressed) do you think emo is still as popular now as it was, say, last year? how many other emos do you know? (roughly) do you think its something that you can grow out of? Thats all for now, but I may be back with more as the week goes on, I need some good quotes lol. THANKYOU SO MUCH to anyone that helps out!! I've got a fast approaching deadline and originally had NO IDEA what I was going to do for the assignment Much love xxx

Replies

Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Oct 27 2009, 01:46 AM
just sent you an email :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More