Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I use chopsticks, Yes I do I use chopsticks to eat you Through your stomach and up your spine Through your skull, Your brains are mine Sluts gets guts, by Blood On The Dance Floor

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
HOW WAS UR HALLOWEEN? or samhain XD Oct 31 2009, 11:20 AM
just thought i'd start this topic to see how ur night went :P mine was pretty good, was in a lockdown party. the best part was when we got raided by the police XD but a bunch of stuff i cant rly explain that was funny (u gota be there and know the person sorta thing). they were checking IDs and when they got to me they just ignored me XD (DONT MESS WITH THE TALL EMO!) lol. anyway, i was hanging out with my friends/dance crew during the night and little did ppls know we were the Beast Crew and decided to have a dance battle XD guess u could guess who won :P thats bout it, had a good night :)

Replies

Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Oct 31 2009, 12:48 PM
^ be cool if someone had recorded that night on video lol mine was good as well. There was a big party!.. but then the police ended it cuz there was a fight and a guy had a sword. ( i was wondering if this guy was dressed as zorro)
LipsOfDeceit
Oct 31 2009, 02:54 PM
I stayed home and dyed my hair. x) Not a halloween person, or any other 'holiday' for that matter.
Fluke
Oct 31 2009, 03:03 PM
I have had a fantastic Samhain! I dressed up as a Tellytubby & went Stargazing :] By the way, full moon soon! YAY! :] https://www.soemo.co.uk/users/Fluke/?section=view_pic&id=14151 Peace! )O(
LipsOfDeceit
Oct 31 2009, 03:18 PM
full moons are kinda creepy but cool at the same time ^,^
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Oct 31 2009, 11:45 PM
^^^^lol, vybz a SWORD?!?! XD well one of my friend brought handcuffs and an airsoft gun. he hid in a room when the police came XD ^^^ :O wut colour did u dye it? i wana see XP the moon here is more creepy cuz of the pollution in the air, haha
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Nov 01 2009, 04:07 AM
Ha, Halloween is OK , i spent time at home , Creeped out and tuned to metal , hmm else nothing lol...
LipsOfDeceit
Nov 01 2009, 09:45 AM
I put a little bit of blue in my fringe x3
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 01 2009, 11:34 AM
I didn't notice the full moon. Anyway I went to a rock club called Planet and had fun. I wore a white ripped shirt covered in blood, black eye shadow and a knife through my head hehe.
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Nov 03 2009, 12:58 AM
mine was okay i was supposed to go to the pub i work at for a party but the band never showed up!!!!! so i went home and got pissed wih my friends and woke to find one of them on my sofa i thought he went home!!!!!!
Nov 04 2009, 08:09 AM
it was great...!! we had a party...!!!
LittleBadBlackKitty
Nov 05 2009, 06:52 AM
Mine wasn't too bad..went out for some drinks with a friend but then later on at the end of the night when I went home and as I was walking up my drive way, I noticed my awesome pumpkin which I had spent quite a while carving earlier on that day had been totally smashed up and destroyed, I was like OMG!!! NOOOOO lol :[ couldn't believe it, some cruel bastard, so horrible :[ It was spread all over the back of one of the cars in the drive way and some was on the road too, damn! So all in all, it wasn't all that amazing this year.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More