Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'm here without you baby But you're still on my lonely mind I think about you baby And I dream about you all the time I'm here without you baby But you're still with me in my dreams And tonight it's only you and me Here without you, by 3 Doors Down

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - DiEiNgInSiDe
DiEiNgInSiDe
help me plz! Nov 04 2009, 01:50 PM
Ok to start off im Kristina and i need help cos ive liked this one guy for almost 3 years but he barely knows i igsist and now i really like this other guy but he lives far away from me and i dont wanna tell him i like him because i dont know if he feels the same way about me so neither guy knows i like them :S What should i do, plz help!

Replies

Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Nov 05 2009, 03:19 AM
Analyze their temperaments. Choose the one who is as honest, communicative and trustworthy as you are. Opposites may attract, but discover which guy has qualities that are compatible with yours or that you'll be willing to deal with if they differ. Step 2 Evaluate your values, religious backgrounds, sexuality, money management, habits and flaws for clues to lifelong compatibility or problems down the road. Step 3 Envision your future to see who will best "fit" your plans. Problems will arise if you want to move to another state to raise a family, but your choice aspires to remain childless and live in the same house he owns now, for example. Step 4 Compare their interests with yours. Although you won't spend every waking moment together, it will be nice to have pastimes that you can share. Decide if you can live with your choice's other hobbies and ensure he's not put off by yours. Step 5 Review the time you've spent together. Remember if one has been more supportive during a crisis, tragedy or illness you've experienced while together. Step 6 Ask your family and friends for advice. They know you well, so trust their instincts if they have a strong aversion to or preference for one of the guys. Step 7 Study your feelings about their families and friends since you may be spending a lot of time with them. Watch how each one treats his mother and siblings, since the interaction may reveal how he'll treat you as your relationship matures (its a Tip and Advice) Nick :)
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Nov 05 2009, 03:41 AM
go for it my advice tell the one you like most you like them..... then see what happen the if that din work out ask the other guy he likes you, i know its mean but its a way of covering all your bases,but if you chosse the guy who lives firther away be prepared long distance is really hard
DiEiNgInSiDe
Nov 05 2009, 10:28 AM
thank u nick, ur advise will be a real big help! Pagan thanks for the advise but its not write for me.
Emo Pictures - Danielle_Baker
Danielle_Baker
Nov 05 2009, 02:58 PM
ya i would go with nicks advice it is good...
Nick-Aotmzgin
Nov 06 2009, 01:26 AM
thats because i invested so much time building the lines one after one lol :p
DiEiNgInSiDe
Nov 06 2009, 10:25 AM
ya thank u so much for spending the time to write all that just to help me :D i took the advise and i just asked out the one who lives far away. i hope it all turns out ok.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 06 2009, 10:52 AM
Yea hope it goes well. Oh and thanks Nick for offering good advice to people on here :]
Nick-Aotmzgin
Nov 08 2009, 03:06 AM
You'r welcome allwyas!
Emo Pictures - xxLindsxx
xxLindsxx
Nov 09 2009, 10:59 AM
Wow. That's good advice Nick haha. Remind me to ask you when I need some of it! :-)~
Nick-Aotmzgin
Nov 11 2009, 03:24 AM
lol sure , My girlfriend Neko_kitty is adviceing me now how to not hate MCR band. LOL

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More