Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Good eye, sniper Here I'll shoot, you run The words you scribbled on the walls With the loss of friends you didn't have I'll call you when the time is right Are you in or are you out? For them all to know the end of us all A Favor House Atlantic, by Coheed and Cambria

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

Emo Pictures - ToxicGlamour
ToxicGlamour
Paramore, Fall Out Boy, Bullet For My Valentine, Avenged Sevenfold photos for sale Nov 10 2009, 10:47 AM
LARGE GLOSSY BAND POSTER PRINTS FOR SALE NOW! PARAMORE, FALL OUT BOY, METRO STATION, AVENGED SEVENFOLD, BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE, HIM AND MORE! Large 38cm x 25cm glossy poster prints. All photos taken by me <a href="http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/toxicglamourdesigns/"> Charity sale on eBay now, but hurry! As some photos end their sale in less than two days!! A percentage of some items goes to the Pink Ribbon Foundation for breast cancer. Photos are sold with a guitar necklace. Sorry, but that link doesn't seem to work, just go to eBay and Search TOXICGLAMOUR and my items will come up and you'll find my page easily.

Replies

Emo Pictures - ToxicGlamour
ToxicGlamour
Nov 10 2009, 10:56 AM
Direct link to my eBay store is on my profile!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More