Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

How could this happen to me? I've made my mistakes, got no where to run, the night goes on as I'm fading away. I'm sick of this life, I just want to scream Untitled, by Simple Plan

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Flyleaf and eyes set to kill? Nov 19 2009, 03:29 AM
anyone listen to flyleaf and eyes set to kill? if you do:) can u share what you like about them and 2 of your favorite lyrics?:D

Replies

Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Nov 19 2009, 09:56 AM
flyleaf = awesome,,, love the lyrics , and i love they are a band with Christian influences lyrics O.o. wow... From Flyleaf new album xD Flyleaf-Again! Here you are down at my feet again Handing it all back to me again Right where I want you to be again I love you Please see and believe again Older stuff Flyleaf- I'm so sick I'm so sick, infected with Where I live Let me live without this Empty bliss, selfishness I'm so sick I'm so sick Hear it, I'm screaming it ( tried hard not to post all the lyrics to the song) xD .. awesome band , awesome lyrics.. excellent singing excellent music ...
Emo Pictures - prince_j
prince_j
Nov 19 2009, 08:46 PM
FLYLEAF rocks!! i listen to both of those bands i mean both of them make me say wow ! especially flyleaf !! I DIG LACEY MOSLEY !! hmm from flyleaf's songs id have to say that my favorite is AGAIN.THERE FOR YOU.ALL AROUND ME.BEAUTIFUL BRIDE.SORROW.MISSING.FULLY ALIVE.BELIEVE IN DREAMS.SO I THOUGHT.and others while in eyes set to kill i like their song DARLING.YOUNG BLOOD SPILLS TONIGHT.THIS LOVE YOU BREATH haha!! :))
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Nov 22 2009, 03:57 AM
it end's in great minds think alike. they rock and i love them alot.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More