Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Honestly, the world and me don't match Loser, by BIGBANG

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - vanityfair
vanityfair
love can it exist?=[ Nov 24 2009, 11:38 PM
ok ppl ... i just want to know one thing can u fall in love with someone from the internet without even meeting them??? theres a guy that told me he loves me on the internet and im like wtf? all we did was cammed and chatted as normal (non sexual i might add)one guy declares he is in love with me and dont know what to say..... just wondering has it happened to u before , have u fell in love from the likes of here or any social website?? much needed advice plus this is my first topic post =] xxxxxxxxxxx <3 vanity fair(steph)

Replies

LipsOfDeceit
Nov 25 2009, 09:37 AM
I met my current boyfriend on bebo. Haha.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 25 2009, 12:28 PM
You can certainly meet people off the Internet and fall in love, but I'm not sure if you can fall in love before you've met properly. It's not unusual for someone to really like someone off the net and meet them a few times and realise they aren't right for you.
Emo Pictures - TwistedElegance
TwistedElegance
Nov 25 2009, 12:36 PM
Yeah.I've had several (or 3) boyfriends from the internet.You kinda have to meet them to actually get them.Its your choice,do what you wanna do.But some friendly advice.Don't fall for some internet boy that you know will hurt you.Its happened.
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Nov 29 2009, 03:25 AM
Yep sure do, love is exist and u can keep it.:o
XxxcuteemoxxX
Dec 04 2009, 12:51 AM
yh u can i did .. i meet a guy on VF... (vampirefreaks) nd we chat all the time and he told me he loved me .. i also fell for him 2 .. but he lives in aussi so i will probably never get to meet him nd even nw that i hav a boyfriend he is still a really close friend nd we still chat.. so u can but u goota be careful cus u never knw these guys cld be pedos...
Emo Pictures - TheAshtrayGirl
TheAshtrayGirl
Dec 11 2009, 09:57 AM
yeah it sure can, I seem to fall for people more online than in real life!
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Dec 15 2009, 03:34 AM
yes of course ;-)
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Dec 15 2009, 09:32 AM
You can lust but I'm not sure about love yet, you can feel in love but. You have too be careful hun xx TC
Emo Pictures - kasumisaur
kasumisaur
Dec 29 2009, 07:16 PM
It depends who you are. Some pepole can, some can't.. I actually fell in love with a chick I met from the internet, but I've grown alot sice then, so I'm not sure if I could do it again. And I know a guy who falls for internet-chiks more than reallife-chicks. He says that he gets kind of an adrenalinrush when he's flirting with strangers, and the only acquaintance he have to her is the webcam, so the laughts he gets over her ++ and the adrenalin makes he falls faster. haha, it's kinda weird. x3
DoctorHappyPHD
Dec 30 2009, 01:13 AM
No, it cannot it is a simple fact of life, we as humans are dumb animals who somehow managed to walk on two feet and know how to think a little bit better. Love does not really exist its just fucking chemicals.
Emo Pictures - TragicxDesolation
TragicxDesolation
Jan 10 2010, 02:41 PM
Love is a very complex thing, especially online. I, personally do not think it is capable of happening over a social network without the means of properly meeting them first. I, too, have had someone say that to me but the sad truth (and no offense guys) is that most guys online are desperate or sick of being hurt and just want to feel that deep emotional connection that they dont seem to get in person. Most who say the dreaded "L" word are usualy confused or in some extreme cases, are just trying to make you feel close to them so they can rip you up later. I've delt with guys of many types who do this
Emo Pictures - Cashew-of-Despair
Cashew-of-Despair
Jan 10 2010, 03:25 PM
I don't believe you can properly fall in love until you're mature enough to understand what love even is.
Emo Pictures - Eve_Eve
Eve_Eve
Jan 20 2010, 05:18 AM
Don't ever believe or fall in love with him!! I know that type of internet guys, claiming that they're so in love with you and all the wonderful romance bullshit but it's all just fake!! They're just psychopaths looking for attention, care and sexual satisfaction! Just a bunch of playboys enjoying their time! I met a guy who was exactly the same. I believed his lies for a whole year! eventually i discovered the shocking truth from the other poor girls he has fooled. He is the reason for the brokenhearted lesbian girl I've become now!! Never look for a love relationship on the internet hun, just go out and meet people in person.
Emo Pictures - Eve_Eve
Eve_Eve
Jan 21 2010, 03:58 AM
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 21 2010, 02:19 PM
Interesting video thanks for sharing it.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More