Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I lay and cry at night just screamin Cut So Deep, by MirrorView

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Zerrei
I'm hoping a chick or a dude who's gone through this can explain it, and help me. Nov 27 2009, 10:39 PM
Ok, here we go. My girlfriend and I broke up, well, she broke up with me like, 4 months ago. But for the last 2 weeks or so she has spammed me with texts saying she misses me and still loves me. I love her too but this is the 4th time she has broken up with me in the last year and a half. And frankly I'm done. As I said, I love her, but I don't want to be with her. Here's where it gets crazy, a.k.a the part I need help with. When I told her I don't want a romantic relationship with her anymore she screamed at me calling me pretty much every horrible thing she could think of. Which wasn't much, but I digress. She ended our conversation with I hate you and never want to talk to you again. 2 days later, I get a text from her saying "So, you're never going to talk to me again?" And I said that you told me you never wanted to talk to me again. Then that was followed by a phone call with 10 minutes of her screaming at me. Not sure what she said cuz I wasn't really paying attention. So, like, what the hell an I supposed to do in this situation? Are ALL girls this fucking crazy, or did I just manage to find a real psycho? Help please, I think she's gonna try and kill me if I don't handle this correctly...

Replies

Fluke
Nov 29 2009, 02:25 AM
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS JOHN LODDER DONT GO BACK TO THEM!
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Nov 29 2009, 03:22 AM
KoKo, listen all u need is to figure if she playing with you or not.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 29 2009, 11:14 AM
She seems to just want attention. My advice is to just try and ignore her and both move on.
Emo Pictures - halfbloodangel
halfbloodangel
Dec 02 2009, 08:05 AM
She's probably not a psycho... but she clearly doesn't know what she wants... You can't continue this way ! Don't answer to her calls and messages... I agree with emoracer, you both need to move on. Moreover, this way, you could check your feelings... same goes for her.
XxxcuteemoxxX
Dec 02 2009, 10:55 AM
OMG as i was reading this .. wat u said it is the same situation i had with my xbf last yr and through like our hole relationship... he broke up with me more than 4 times for no aparent reason and wld the text the nxt day... he always made me feel like the bad one.. i also told him its over.. nd he freaked as well sending me nasty texts for months... but i wasnt as strong as u i went bak but he jst hurt me again so then i did tell him 2 fuck off.... we no longer talk at all.. sry i babbled a bit there.. i think u sld jst ignore her for a while .. that is if u still want 2 be friends after if not jst ignore her and move on... thats wat i did... nd nw when i do see him we dont even say hi anymore... nd no not all girls are like that... u got a special on there... so u not alone i got a crazy one 2... but nw i hav the perfect one.. sry babbling again... hope it works for u ..xxx
Emo Pictures - TheAshtrayGirl
TheAshtrayGirl
Dec 11 2009, 10:01 AM
She sounds selfish, she only wants you when it suits her. That isn't love. Move on
Zerrei
Dec 11 2009, 02:14 PM
Well, thank you all for listening. I think it's over with now. She tried to stab me about a week ago and now I gota a nifty scar on my chest, but whatever I guess. She hasn't tried to talk to me since then so I'ma guess it's over with now. I can hope anyway >.>
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Dec 15 2009, 03:26 AM
good god she is mad i can assure no all girls are this mad
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Dec 15 2009, 09:52 AM
Ignore her, a hell of a lot more girls are like that than people think. Stay away basically.
Emo Pictures - kasumisaur
kasumisaur
Dec 28 2009, 10:11 AM
omfg, it reminds me of my x! He was kind of a player, and like this girl, he onl wanted to be with me when it fits him. kinda selfish. ;s My advice; ignore her, and move on! ;D

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More