Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

What can I say I think I had enough I think you keep playing to play Knowing that i feel sick C'mon just say it Just say you like to play this game Just to drive me wild Poltergeist, by Deftones

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

XxxcuteemoxxX
pysco parent inlaws(bfs parents or gfs) Dec 02 2009, 10:58 AM
hav any of u ever had or has the most amazing bf or gf but there parents are impossible its like having a relationship with them as well. nd they treat u like crap no matter wat u do.... nd u try so hard.. cus shit i jst wana kill them.. grrrr

Replies

LipsOfDeceit
Dec 02 2009, 11:11 AM
only like seirous relationships i've been in the parents have been nice guess i'm lucky
Emo Pictures - halfbloodangel
halfbloodangel
Dec 03 2009, 03:01 AM
yeah... I had... the fuc*** mother thought she was a kind of goddess or I don't know, and everything about me what not good enought for her lovely child... at first I closed my mouth and I tried to imagine how I could make her suffer loool it was the only way to control me ^^ but guess what...? we broke up and oufff no mother anymore kiyyyyyyyya ! I realize I don't help u so much, I'm sorry :(
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Dec 03 2009, 05:58 AM
serious relationship's are truly the way im into tho, dunno about parents and cheating girlfriends just true love storys...:XD
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 03 2009, 12:06 PM
One girlfriend's mum did my head in as I felt she was too protecting of her daughter!
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Dec 03 2009, 12:28 PM
loll one of my ex's dad was an officer in da army! nuff said lol XD i must add now me and the girl int together he seems very friendly xD
XxxcuteemoxxX
Dec 03 2009, 12:50 PM
well his mother is the hell on wheels.. she is impossible.. nd im not gona give up even if it kills me.. nd i get it she is like a bloody army sargent 2.. grrr
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Dec 03 2009, 12:53 PM
well i used to be really polite to him and say goodnight sir maybe u shud try calling her sir :P
XxxcuteemoxxX
Dec 04 2009, 12:44 AM
yh totally hehe :)
Emo Pictures - life_and_love_sucks
life_and_love_sucks
Dec 06 2009, 12:25 AM
I've had that happen to me, multiple times. It was hard especially when my boyfriend denied it. Then coincidentally we broke up with no explanation as to why. <3 life_an_love_sucks (Nat)
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Dec 15 2009, 09:55 AM
A few of my ex's parents were impossible!! Basically they ruined our relationships a few times. Some I could get along with but some I couldn't stand. Basically outlaws are wanted, in-laws are not!!!
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Dec 15 2009, 11:11 AM
^ nice comparison and contrast xD
Emo Pictures - kasumisaur
kasumisaur
Dec 29 2009, 02:47 PM
I'm not allowed to be with my best friend in the whole world, ony because that her mom doesn't like my 'cuz of the way I dress. :3 My father doesn't like her because of the wayy she act (she's kinda respectless to pepole, and she's a satanic), so my father don't wanna talk to her mom about it. And it kills me, because she means the world to me, and I have to lie everytime we're out together.. <'3
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 29 2009, 04:53 PM
I find it so silly people judge others so much about the way they dress!
Emo Pictures - kasumisaur
kasumisaur
Dec 29 2009, 05:16 PM
Yeh, me too. .__. It's pathetic, actually. Like, it's the same to say that pretty pepole are nicer than the "ugly" ones! xD And there's no one who do that, but saying that "normal" pepoles are nicer than emo's, that's kinda.. normal. ><
violet
Jan 13 2010, 07:43 AM
i had a really great bf but his dad is an ass and he did everything to break us up in the end i gave up cause he wouldn't stand up to his @#*&ing dad and i am not like that if u think u can go through with it go on but things dont get better when you have #$*@ed up parents
Emo Pictures - Eve_Eve
Eve_Eve
Jan 20 2010, 05:05 AM
I simply keep any kind of relationship a secret. That's how no one interfere with my business :p
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 20 2010, 11:24 AM
Must be hard to keep it a secret though..
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jan 20 2010, 03:15 PM
^ it can be, I've had to keep my last one a secret for a while,, but after words we just started to not care and the parents had no choice but to accept that we were close cause they did not have any confirmation that we wee together. Moreover the adults that did know ( on the girls side) was holding a tight grip on her, so we had limited freedom. MY parents were cool Sometimes I think (especially at a younger age14-17) , that parents can be a bit uneasy about their young daughters having boy friends and worry they are doing the wrong things, Then they would try not to encourage their daughters into being with the boy.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 21 2010, 11:23 AM
Do anything to have fun while your young... as long as your safe.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More