Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I wanna run and escape from your prison, But when I leave I feel something is missing. I'm not afraid that's easy to tell, This can't be heaven Bittersweet Memories, by Bullet For My Valentine

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
ESP/ Psychic? Dec 05 2009, 07:54 AM
The discussion " what did you dream last nyt" by XxxcuteemoxxX inspired me to question you guys about esp/ psychic e.g in the discussion " what did you dream last night" both Ruby ( cuteemo) and I were talking about seeing the future in our dreams. Anyone ever had any expereinces that could only be explained as ESP / Psychic ? Anyone does not beleive that it possible to be Psychic I find this 6th sense very interesting and i have had many experiences which made me come to the conclusion that it was my 6th sense that kicked in Share your experiences and views on this topic here :)

Replies

LipsOfDeceit
Dec 05 2009, 08:28 AM
I often have dreams that come true.. but I don't realise I've had them untill they come true.. and I can usually say what day I had the dream. It's so creepy.. xD Also I'm gonna get so confused here so bare wih me... But I think somehow our life is already been living.. and the many paths that we can take through life are already beeing walked trough, and we just have to choose the path... that's why we can apparently "see into the future" Scary, life, innit?
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Dec 05 2009, 09:14 AM
i sorta agree with bex about already walking the path. in the words of kung fu panda, master wu gui (sumthing in the lines of) "those often meet their destiny by trying to avoid it" but yea, i sorta get my momments even in the smallest things. sumtimes when i encounter sumting i get this feeling "hmm, this seems very familiar" but only after ive enconutered it
XxxcuteemoxxX
Dec 05 2009, 10:38 AM
im happy i inspired u vybz.. :) nd i get u on the point of our sixth sense kicking in.. it cld be possible but wat bexs said also sparks some interest.. i never thought of it that way until she mentioned it.. its very interesting but weird to.. i think it wld be amazing though if we new how 2 control these dreams.. cus when we hav them we dont think much of them at the time until it does happen in reality..
LipsOfDeceit
Dec 05 2009, 01:35 PM
very interested in dreams.. i want more people to post xD
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Dec 05 2009, 04:40 PM
up to this week.. Sunday.. i had a dream that i was going to a beach party and my friends friends were going to be at the beach on the same day i know it sounds kinda obvious that a friend's friend would come to a the beach since the friend might have mentioned it to the other friend But the friend did not know about the beach party and he just happed to be there with his other friends O.o moreover! the friends who were invited to the party were invited by the friends of a friend so they could not invite anyone confusing...... lol i cant remember any better dreams as i usually forget a lot of my dreams of this type O.o
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 06 2009, 08:49 AM
I have certainly seen the future in some of my dreams in the past, but it could be just coincidences. I also get the feeling of déjà vu a fair bit, which can send a chill down my spine.
LipsOfDeceit
Dec 06 2009, 12:18 PM
Yeah i get the deja vu thingy. o_O
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Dec 06 2009, 03:28 PM
in music class a student and my teacher were agreeing that your spirit can go into the future and then it comes back to your body ( that is how they explained déjà-vu) my best friend and i found that hilarious.. meh who knows xD
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Dec 07 2009, 03:03 AM
psychics are reall but humm , Esp psychics? its a new term i am hearing about...
Emo Pictures - ReaperDragon
ReaperDragon
Dec 07 2009, 05:12 AM
...................one day,at first,i didn't think i was a little psychic,but when i saw that lady give me a sucker,i knew i saw that in a vision
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 07 2009, 11:27 AM
Some people might say you should just get on with your life and not analyse it too much? What are people's views on that statemement?
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Dec 07 2009, 01:01 PM
ah thx Nick.. i forgot to put alittle dash between the two ( i think i might explain this at the beginning of the topic ) ESP is the sense and Psychic is the person. However when one refers to Psychic abilities one is referring to ESP According to Wikipedia "Extrasensory perception (ESP) involves reception of information not gained through the recognized senses and not inferred from experience" More simply put by <a href="http://www.themystica.com/mystica/articles/e/esp_extrasensory_perception.html"> "ESP is most commonly called the "sixth sense." It is sensory information that an individual receives which comes beyond the ordinary five senses sight, hearing, smell, taste, and touch. It can provide the individual with information of the present, past, and future; as it seems to originate in a second, or alternate reality" Psychic A psychic (pronounced /ˈsaɪkɨk/; from the Greek psychikos—"of the soul, mental") is a person who professes an ability to perceive information hidden from the normal senses through extrasensory perception(ESP), or is said by others to have such abilities. - Wikipedia
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Dec 07 2009, 01:10 PM
^ hmm interesting Matt I analyse almost everything i cannot help it, from people to situations even video games. This interest in analysis sparked my desire to be a Psychologist. Also i have to analyse books as a student of Literature, which is similar to analyzing persons, time periods etc. Also i like to reflect; contemplate upon life and then analyse it some more. I believe that persons who say "do not analyse so much and get on with your life" are simple and they need to learn not to take the world as it is. But it takes all types to make the world and everyone will not be the type to be bothered about analyzing the world.
Emo Pictures - Thomis
Thomis
Dec 07 2009, 09:49 PM
on deja vu, i learned somewhere, cant remember where, but deja vu is caused when one of the neurons in your brain malfunctions and fires twice really quickly, thus giving you the feeling that this is the second time you have done something or seen something. facinating stuff
Dec 08 2009, 01:49 AM
i randomly dreaming falling from everywhere (bldgs, bed, sky, etc..) and its waking me up.. and there are moments that my dreams really meant to happened.. idunno how to say it but some of my dreams really did happened..
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 08 2009, 12:37 PM
Thanks Thomis that does sound like a good explanation.
Emo Pictures - sullen_gnome
sullen_gnome
Dec 25 2009, 07:48 AM
okei.. i wanna share this dream..it happened twice already.. different story but same place and peole. based on my dream.. our whole block (classroom) went in a like creepy hotel and we stayed in for about i dunno how my days..but its long.. my close classmate share the same room with me. on the first dream the incidents were a bit fun we had a lot of great time..then on our room we had a laptop, so after the great time we post all the pictures on the internet (like facebook, friendster, myspace..uhm thats the only sites i remember..) the pictures were great because it tells that it was fun and were really having a great time.. so after that the dreaming ends.. (because my mom woke me up..) on the secoond dream we also gone on the same hotel, sme roommate, same room, same great time, same happiness but when we posted another bunch of nice pictures it turned out to be creepy.. all the people on the photos were dead. and when we checked our old photos (captured also on the hotel, 1st dream) they all tell a story on how the people died.. we saw a flat head of our classmate, a classmate which doesnt have heads, feets, hands, bodies anymore.. then after checking all tose pictures the dreaming just ends again.. haha.maybe its time for me to wake up that time.. anyway, i just share it hoping you can explain that to me cause it really gives me chill.
Emo Pictures - DiEiNgInSiDe
DiEiNgInSiDe
Dec 25 2009, 10:59 AM
i believe the whole six sense thing cause i can feel other people emotions, it kinda sucks at times but it comes in handy with friends and stuff.. i also see ghost, which im not to fond of cos its kinda scary but im getting more use to it.
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Dec 25 2009, 11:12 AM
^ you can see ghost ... coolish :P closest i came to that.. is.. i could create anything i imagined with my mind...but that was when i was smaller.. i can still do it now... but with lots of focus. It was kind of annoying at first. especially when i could not control it because if i watched a scary movie all of the screatres would be walking around in my room and they were life like... and i could hear them and stuff .it as liek being awake in a dream what do ghost look like?
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 26 2009, 09:19 AM
sullen_gnome that does sound like quite a creepy dream.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More