Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I am Jekyll when I'm Hyde, I'm a demon locked inside, I am restless when I sleep, I'm the beauty and the beast Je Ne Regrette Rien, by Cinema Bizarre

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Thomis
Thomis
Sick of getting played Dec 10 2009, 08:40 PM
seems to me that this happens to me more then anyone else i know, what i'm talking about is starting a friendsship with a girl, and we get along great and we do nothing but flirt when we're together and i feel so sure i've found "the right person" and then out of nowhere she'll start dating some other cocky dickhead of a guy and then we stop hanging out or even talking. this has happened to me manytimes with many girls. I'm beguining to believe there is something about myself that leaves me open to this? like i can get the attention i want from thomas while i try get this other guy to like me. i'm fucking sick of it. does anyone guys or girls have any experience with this sort of situation, or know someone who has similar experience to me? i want for once things to end up where i think they are heading from the start. HELP MEEE rawr thomas

Replies

XxxcuteemoxxX
Dec 10 2009, 11:55 PM
no u not alone.. i hav experianced it to.. most of my life really... i always hav the guys talking to me flirting with me.. nd then i start to like them .. but they then go for my friends.. but they still talk to me .. i always end up to be the best friend... but i nw hav a bf.. nd he is so amazing.. i guess we jst hav to go through the shit to find the best.. but look were u usually wldnt or stop loking or trying nd it will happen that is wat i did.. nd then the guy i knew for 5 yr i fell in love with..i cld of never pictured myself with him but its worked. sry if i didnt exactly help..
Zerrei
Dec 11 2009, 07:19 PM
Believe me buddy, you are soooo not alone. If you're like me, then you're the "safe" guy. The dude who will make them feel good about themselves or whatever. A friend of mine is going through exactly what you are, so you're not alone. I cant really give any advice considering I still haven't figured it out myself and still go through it myself, so we'll suffer together I guess. Just know there's nothing wrong with you, quite the opposite in fact. Keep your head up, that's what I try and do. :D
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Dec 11 2009, 07:55 PM
^ i agree with that.. as said above " the safe guys" always get that sorta treatment but as cuteemo said.. you have to go through the bad times to find the best Good luck and hold your head up high mate
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 12 2009, 05:37 PM
A lot of girls like the cocky dickhead of a guy to some extent.. Confidence is the key!
Emo Pictures - Thomis
Thomis
Dec 13 2009, 06:27 AM
I'll just wait it out i guess hey.
LipsOfDeceit
Dec 13 2009, 09:00 AM
Going for the dickhead of a guy i usually a safe option for someone who is scared to commit to someone nice cos they know it wont work out with the dickhead in the end. I guess. xD
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Dec 13 2009, 12:04 PM
^ im a confident nice guy LOl XD .. i still never got the respect i deserved.... Sometimes it is all about the other person and not you.
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Dec 14 2009, 05:26 AM
Hmm , sure ,its pretty lame when girls and girl friend's reject you for other guys without any reason or just because they feel like it they seem to have no brain sometimes but yet , its important to understand that you are not alone and i am alone for 5 years almost and its cool.....
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Dec 15 2009, 03:23 AM
hmmmm i have had this just a couple of weeks ago, just wait it out if you like her then she will see what a totaly nice guy you are but hey if not try with someone else
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Dec 15 2009, 09:47 AM
My advice is if you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don't, they never were. It's happened to me a hell of a lot of times, or they just fuck off or back stab. Just wade through the shit, I have for years trust me.
Emo Pictures - brittanytyler
brittanytyler
Jan 25 2010, 10:52 AM
well see there was this guy that i liked his name was brandon mcgee and i could not think when i was around him but then he broke up with me for a chic named chelsea and he told me that he loved her the whole entire time. I cant take it anymore i juss dont know what to do

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More