Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Throw it away, forget yesterday we'll make the great escape we wont hear a word they say the don't know us anyway, watch it burn , let it die 'cause were finally free tonight' the great escape, by Boys Like Girls

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Dhurkst
Dhurkst
A girl I haven't talked to in months... Dec 14 2009, 12:48 PM
So, there's this girl I met a good while back on the internet. Just so you know, I live in Texas, and she lives in California, so we've never seen each other in person. We talked, and talked, and talked, and we got to know each other very well. We're so alike in so many ways... Unfortunately, we've been out of touch for months. I emailed her a few weeks ago to reconnect, but she still hasn't responded. I miss her so much. I think I might be in love with her. Do you guys have any advice on how to cope?

Replies

LipsOfDeceit
Dec 14 2009, 12:56 PM
Try distract yourself.. She should reply sooner or later.
Emo Pictures - MirandaMania
MirandaMania
Dec 14 2009, 01:27 PM
Hmmm I've been there most deff. I can't say I've been in love with someone like that But i have been really good friends and it can hurt :/ If i were you, I'd see is she changed email adresses or something? Any social netwroking sites you can find her on? Don't worry, though You'll find her. :)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 14 2009, 01:27 PM
Yea just wait a bit longer for her to reply, but if she doesn't just try to find another girl. These situations are very common...it's very easy to drift apart.
Emo Pictures - Dhurkst
Dhurkst
Jan 11 2010, 04:10 PM
Guess what? I STILL haven't given up. That's not an option. Not yet. I've been doing some soul-searching, and there are no more doubts in my mind: I'm in love with her. I've realized that the love bug is a tick; once it sinks its mandibles in, its not letting go until it gets what it wants. Distance makes the heart grow fonder. <3
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Jan 12 2010, 01:51 AM
be Relaxed... talk in smoothness , and be confidenss. >.>

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More