Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

...and the hole is where the heart is...we built this tomb together, i will fill it alone. if i was your vampire, by marilyn manson

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Dec 24 2009, 05:20 AM
As Christmas approaches, we'd like to thank you all for your ongoing participation throughout 2009. On behalf of www.soEmo.co.uk, may I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Please share your festive experiences here :]

Replies

Emo Pictures - DiEiNgInSiDe
DiEiNgInSiDe
Dec 25 2009, 10:20 AM
This Christmas was the first Christmas in.. i can't even remember how long that my whole family was happy when we were together! and even tho i swear i was on the naughty list Santy claus was good to me and i got almost every thing i wanted. i hope u all had as good of Christmas as i did! =)
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Dec 25 2009, 05:10 PM
Merry Christmas to you Matt and the rest of Soemo as well My Christmas was great, was at church at midnight. When i got home ( round 2 30 am) i ad my annual rum and coke lol then opned gifts ( got cool stuff like black and white belt with metal skulls on it and an awesome black and grey stippred t shirt ) Then i went back to church again for 11 am :). I enjoyed my time with my family and i enjoyed the food lol .. just finished nibbling on some great cake xD
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Dec 26 2009, 08:15 AM
Merry christmas ans happy new year.No story really
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 26 2009, 09:24 AM
I spent Christmas with my family and girlfriend and I can't believe the day went so quick :( Oh and I now have a big second monitor to work with hehe such a geek.
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Dec 27 2009, 02:45 AM
haha MeRrRy ChRiStMaS!!!!! my christmas was pretty good no story here rly but all i can say is: NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM cant stop eating! XD
LipsOfDeceit
Dec 27 2009, 07:31 AM
Merry late Christmas :P I swear I've put on so much weight... my boyfriends mum makes the best food ever xD
LittleBadBlackKitty
Dec 28 2009, 07:14 AM
I know it's after Christmas now lol but I hope everyone had a great one! :] I just got back from having spent Christmas with some of my relatives and my dad and sister in The Netherlands, had a great time, lots of fun stuff! :] This year my sister and I cooked the Christmas meal and it all went really well, turned out awesome and very yummy! Had a lot of snow over there so we attempted to build a snowman but he wasn't too stable lol kinda lop sided lmao looked really funny having to stand behind him and trying to keep him upright from toppling over!! lol fun times!
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 28 2009, 09:28 AM
Glad you had a good time over there :]
LittleBadBlackKitty
Dec 29 2009, 07:33 AM
Thanks :] yeah was awesome :D and I know this is random lol but Holland has the best chips!!! Omg they taste sooo good, something about the potatoes, total yumage! xD lol
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 29 2009, 10:43 AM
Some places on the coast in the UK have awesome fish and chips too.
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Dec 29 2009, 01:11 PM
my island has the awesomest chips lol ( we are going really of topic here :P) Seasons Greetings All!
LittleBadBlackKitty
Dec 29 2009, 02:19 PM
haha I know, it's funny though! xD lol and yeah that's true Matt about the F and C over here :] But we just had the chips by themselves without fish, of course that's a typical british thing lol but they love mayo on them in Holland :] And Seasons Greetings to everyone too!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More