Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

We are all what we already know, misinformed but dying to show. Bound by illusion, with nowhere to go. Always deluded, scared and irrational. Unspoken, by The Defiled

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - kasumisaur
kasumisaur
How to tell my family? Dec 29 2009, 06:14 AM
Because of my crappy english I can't write much about this but; Two years ago I found out I'm bisexual, and I've held it inside since then. The only ppls who knows are 4 friends. And now I'm sick of keeping it all to myself, and I wanna tell my family. Have u told ur parents? How did u do it? Another thing I'm kinda scared about is that being bi is kind of an mainstram here in norway.. and I'm afraid that pepoles will think that I'm just going with the flow. What's ur thoughts about that?

Replies

letskeepitsecret
Dec 29 2009, 06:48 AM
Just sit them down, and tell theem, they obviously love you, becuase your there daughter, so they should accept it
Fluke
Dec 29 2009, 07:48 AM
You could do it the way I did. It was waaay easyer. "Dad, I think I'm pregnant." 'You what?' >:@ "Not really, It's just I have a girlfriend" :D
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 29 2009, 10:41 AM
If your only 12 wait a bit before you tell them. Things might change as your only young.
letskeepitsecret
Dec 29 2009, 12:15 PM
LOOOOL@FLUKE /\
kasumisaur
Dec 29 2009, 01:32 PM
You could do it the way I did. It was waaay easyer. "Dad, I think I'm pregnant." 'You what?' >:@ "Not really, It's just I have a girlfriend" :D I was actually thinking to do it kinda like that, only that I was gonna say I was selling my body for drugs for 60+ mens. ^^
Fluke
Dec 29 2009, 01:56 PM
XD thats even better!! :D Ah ha ha ha :]
kasumisaur
Dec 29 2009, 02:14 PM
Yeah, it's more extreme, and that's good, since dad, my sisters and my grandma has homophobia. :s
kasumisaur
Dec 29 2009, 02:18 PM
If your only 12 wait a bit before you tell them. Things might change as your only young. I've held this inside for two-three years, and I'm tired of it. And I've been with one girl, and messed wit anotherone, and nothing felt different then with the boys. so why should it chanche? And I've been to a psycologist once, and he said I was a fourteen years old girl trapped in the body to a twelve years old. So I'm kinda fourteen.
Emo Pictures - smile_of_chaos
smile_of_chaos
Jan 16 2010, 02:56 PM
Just don't worry about telling them now.. you've got years to do it. Just live. I'm 17 and I've never actuallytold my mum that i'm bi. But I think that she's knows though she is deffinitly in denial if she does know...
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Jan 17 2010, 02:43 AM
Say? what you are Bi, humm try it and see what you gets? dont be scare self confidence.....>.<

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More