Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

My best friend is a man with a lab coat and a grin I hold my shaking hand and he gives me medicine It makes me feel at home But they slowly steal my soul I tell him I still feel alone Don't worry someday I promise you will feel whole Still Searching, by Senses Fail

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Bloodiemary
Bloodiemary
<\3 Jan 05 2010, 08:28 AM
okay. i have a boyfriend. he broke up with me once'but than we back. It have been a month from it. i dont know if i love him anymore. I want to break up but im not sure. We are 4 months tomorow. what should i do?\\:

Replies

LipsOfDeceit
Jan 05 2010, 09:58 AM
If you really don't feel it's working out you shouldn't pretend that it is. It will make things worse in the end.. Maybe you should talk about what isn't going well for you, before deciding if you should break it off.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 05 2010, 01:17 PM
Well I got back with someone I broke up with and it just wasn't the same and we didn't last much longer.
Emo Pictures - just_emo_me_
just_emo_me_
Jan 05 2010, 09:03 PM
most of the time you break up with someone then forget way you did so you go back out then you remember y
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Jan 06 2010, 10:55 AM
i just go with an ex is an ex for a reason
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Jan 06 2010, 07:20 PM
i agree with bex, ^ but who knows maybe ur "boyfriend" feels the same way :S
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Jan 10 2010, 03:58 AM
why did he break up with you?.... any justified reason?.. do you think there is any chance to get you two back?...
Emo Pictures - TragicxDesolation
TragicxDesolation
Jan 10 2010, 02:36 PM
That's the problem most people whenever they get back with someone they were previously in a relationship with. Things just are never the same from what they once were. Maybe you should think about it for a bit but try not to drag in on any further if your mind is completely made up. Prolonging it just makes matters harder

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More