Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You poor sweet innocent thing, dry your eyes and testify, and oh you love to hate me don't you hunny? I'm your sacrifice. Sweet Sacrifice, by Evanescence

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

badbear1
Whats the best way to start talking to people on here Jan 18 2010, 02:14 PM
Hey peeps i know i aint emo but i have the greatest respect for you guys im just trying to find a place to fit and meet sum decent people for a change looking forward to talking to you soon

Replies

Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Jan 19 2010, 01:19 AM
um...think the forums is a good place to meet ppls or just search for random ppls to talk to and get to know them :S thats sorta wut i did, was awkward at first, sometimes we talk more sumtimes we just stop talking for a while XD
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Jan 19 2010, 02:14 AM
Urgh its weird since emo's are isolated people and i think that people who arent emo dont have much to find here because its an emo community...
Emo Pictures - BrokenXxXDreams
BrokenXxXDreams
Jan 19 2010, 10:57 AM
I just find random people and say hi...sometimes it goes far sometimes it doesn't but you can't meet people unless you try right :D just say hi how are you? or start a different convo
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 19 2010, 12:04 PM
Comment people and if you get no reply try sending a private message. Also add people as friends. Participate in the forums and the chat room (when I get round to finishing it)
badbear1
Jan 19 2010, 12:43 PM
Thanks peeps for the advice much appreciated i will start looking around i appreciate and repsect how u feel that's sorta how i feel being isolated but i just did not wana offend you guys/girls would it be ok to add you lot as friends
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Jan 21 2010, 02:37 AM
sure add me first!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More