Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Scream, shout. Scream, shout. We are the Fallen Angels <3 Fallen Angels, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

badbear1
Whats the best way to start talking to people on here Jan 18 2010, 02:14 PM
Hey peeps i know i aint emo but i have the greatest respect for you guys im just trying to find a place to fit and meet sum decent people for a change looking forward to talking to you soon

Replies

Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Jan 19 2010, 01:19 AM
um...think the forums is a good place to meet ppls or just search for random ppls to talk to and get to know them :S thats sorta wut i did, was awkward at first, sometimes we talk more sumtimes we just stop talking for a while XD
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Jan 19 2010, 02:14 AM
Urgh its weird since emo's are isolated people and i think that people who arent emo dont have much to find here because its an emo community...
Emo Pictures - BrokenXxXDreams
BrokenXxXDreams
Jan 19 2010, 10:57 AM
I just find random people and say hi...sometimes it goes far sometimes it doesn't but you can't meet people unless you try right :D just say hi how are you? or start a different convo
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 19 2010, 12:04 PM
Comment people and if you get no reply try sending a private message. Also add people as friends. Participate in the forums and the chat room (when I get round to finishing it)
badbear1
Jan 19 2010, 12:43 PM
Thanks peeps for the advice much appreciated i will start looking around i appreciate and repsect how u feel that's sorta how i feel being isolated but i just did not wana offend you guys/girls would it be ok to add you lot as friends
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Jan 21 2010, 02:37 AM
sure add me first!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More