Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

As I looked at my chest My clothes had gone a darker red The ground beneath me felt so cold Against my head God, this is my end (goodbye, goodbye) Love Letters, by SayWeCanFly

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

KcChaos
Am I just selfish? Jan 21 2010, 07:51 PM
One of my exes goes to my school he's a grade higher then me we broke up 8 months ago well he broke up with me for good out of no were :/ so we stoped talking after that but we started talking again in about late december early jan and well I feel that the feelings I had for him the ones I pushed to the depths of my soul have come back... every time I talk to him I flirt even when I don't even when I try not to I love him still but not really in love with him aprently he loves me back but not in love with me as well he told me so himself... I miss this kid so much and I want to try again for the 3rd time but the thing is he has a girlfriend but everytime he like has a problem with her he runs to me for comfort(does that mean anything)... I took it upon my self to stop talking to him to avoid hurting my self anymore because obviously he dosnt want me back that way if he hasn't made any effort to make things happen betwwen us... am I just selfish? Because I know he has a girlfriend but I want him back so much and why would he flirt back why would he say he loves me can he possibly be playing with my head? Am I just a selfish loon have I gone dappy? Should I just give up and give in?...

Replies

Emo Pictures - xxemolovexx
xxemolovexx
Jan 22 2010, 12:37 PM
No ur not selfish! i know exactly how u feel! Its hard to know that ur feelings come back after a break up cuz then u dont know wat to do! Im sorry u had to go through that. Its hard. and when hes running to u 4 what ever reason it could be something and yet could be nothing. In my opinon i think u should just leave it alone until they break up then when he comes crying to u he mite just relize that ur something important and want to be wif u again. And sometimes this dosent always work so dont put ur hopes up. and if u need someone to talk ta IM HERE :] kk buh bye :)
Emo Pictures - Eve_Eve
Eve_Eve
Jan 22 2010, 03:01 PM
What I've figured out from what you said about your ex is that he is a confused guy who is afraid of making the wrong decisions in his love life so he's keeping himself secured by keeping two girls in his "grasp"!! What I believe is that you should get serious and tell him about your deepest feelings for him and your hopes about the two of you getting back together, (life is too short to be wondering and waiting) if he doesn't crawl back to you in a month then you should just ignore him and move on with your life. (it's not the end of the world yet and someday you will find a real guy who truly loves and appreciates you)!!
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 23 2010, 03:02 PM
I hope things work out for you and I can't really give any better advice that has already been mentioned. Just remember if you don't get back together I'm sure you'll find love again fairly soon!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More