Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I’ll chew you up and I’ll spit you out Cause that’s what young love is all about So pull me closer, and kiss me hard I’m gonna pop your bubblegum heart Bubblegum Bitch, by Marina & The Diamonds

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - BurningRainbow
BurningRainbow
Jewellery :) Jan 25 2010, 07:03 AM
Hello Again :) Just asking for opinions on what you would pay for handmade beaded jewellery? Will hopefully have some pics up on my website soon of my new range as I have just about sold out of what I made last year... and I have developed my style! So the current pics on my website are out of date! The new stuff is beaded onto beading wire and tiger tail wire with metal fastenings so that the jewellery is more durable! The bracelets that I made last year have been a success, the one I made my bf have managed to survive a year of gigs, festivals, full time bar work and the elastic only just died this christmas! Features of my design: 1. Quality materials 2. Every item is unique, I am constantly looking for beads and charms that are rare etc so that no piece I make is the same 3. I want to make my things affordable, I keep packaging to a minimum, hand making the labels with a rubber stamp to emphasize the hand made style so keeping product price low 4. Each piece is made with love and I won't make something I wouldn't wear myself! (It can be really hard parting with things sometimes!haha!) I would be grateful if you would tell me how much you would be willing to pay for: 1. Beaded bracelet on elastic without charms (current price: £3 or 2 for £5) 2. Beaded bracelet on elastic with charms (current price: £5) 3. Beaded bracelet on tiger tail wire with silver plated screw fastening (current price: £6 or 2 for £10) 4. Tiger tail wire choker necklace with glass pendant an screw fastening (current price: £10 or 2 for £18) 5. Dangly beaded earrings (current price: £6 or 2 for £10) Thank you :) back to my beading....

Replies

Emo Pictures - JustMe
JustMe
Jan 25 2010, 12:35 PM
1. Beaded bracelet on elastic without charms £2.50 - £3 2. Beaded bracelet on elastic with charms £5 3. Beaded bracelet on tiger tail wire with silver plated screw fastening £6/£7 4. Tiger tail wire choker necklace with glass pendant an screw fastening £12 5. Dangly beaded earrings £5
BurningRainbow
Jan 26 2010, 10:35 AM
Thank you thats great :) I have finally got new pics on my website of some of the new stuff, you can see it by clicking this link: DG | art & design Any feedback on your favourite designs will be greatly appreciated, then i can search for more stock and know i'm making the things that my target market likes... although I have had to stop showing my mum what I make as she keeps buying them for herself and as presents for friends before the public has even had chance to see them!!! haha xxx
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 26 2010, 12:42 PM
I like the Love Heart Charmer on Fine Silver Chain
Emo Pictures - BrokenXxXDreams
BrokenXxXDreams
Feb 02 2010, 10:27 AM
I like the wire beaded bangles and the glass pendant choker with the black hear the best :) you're very talented keep up the great work!! XD
BurningRainbow
Feb 10 2010, 03:55 AM
Thanks for all the feedback :) Been really busy with it all, sorted out my packaging design now, i'l post a pic up when I get chance, looks well cool (if I say so myself!) I am basically making jewellery that I can't find to buy anywhere... maybe I have strange tastes? haha But I am now offering commission designs, if you have a peek here You can see what I mean but it is basically offering what I have done for my friends and family over last few years, to the public... All you have to is pick the beads you like and tell me what you have in mind/want and I will make it for you, you don't get much more personalised than that! Perfect gifts for gf's/bf's/family/friends... or if you can't pick for them I do have vouchers :) Which also if any of you are doing fundraising/raffles etc I am happy to support by donating vouchers as that is what I have been doing locally to get things going :D Speak soon xxx
BurningRainbow
Mar 07 2010, 05:04 AM
NEW Email: rach@daisygirlartanddesign.com for your 10% introductory discount code that can be used as many times as you want until May 31st! When you have make a purchase please enter your name and discount code in the information box on Paypal. I can then refund you 10% when i process your order! **Last Day of ordering to recieve jewellery for mothers day is Tues 9th March!!** Happy Shopping! Thanks Guys :D xxx

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More