Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

When I wake up, the dream isn't done I wanna see your face and know I made it home If nothing is true, what more can I do? I am still painting flowers for you Painting Flowers, by All Time Low

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - beautifuloreo4lif
beautifuloreo4lif
Hair and Fashion Feb 21 2010, 01:36 PM
Take a look at my pictures. Now I'm looking for a new hair cut, I want to keep my length tho. Can't cut it, I'v been growing it since the first grade. But I want a new cut and some color style highlights. Now for fashion. I need a new everythng problem is, I'm 4'11" at 85 lbs. I don't know where to shop for teen clothes. Help me out guys, Keep in mind with the hair that I'm mixed. Black and White. I have mocha colored skin. all the comments so far are really good. For the thining my hair out my mother would never go for that nd my hair is already in layers. how about bangs ideas? And natural colors my mother is so strict that i cant get colors like blue or green.

Replies

GiggleCookie
Feb 21 2010, 04:54 PM
Well... You could try wearing bows, putting it in pigtails, or a ponytail sometimes. As for highlights, it depends on your style. I have purple hair because I generally shop at Hot Topic and Spencers. If you shop at places like that, try un natural colors like red or green. Hot Topic has small clothes, and generally all of their clothes come in XS, S, M, LG, and XL. You could also try Rue 21. Hope I helped :)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 22 2010, 12:17 PM
I agree with shopping at Hot Topic and we offer discounts through this site from time to time. Also Rock.com is good for clothing.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 22 2010, 12:18 PM
As for your hair well just check out the emo pictures section and see styles you like on other girls and go for that.
Emo Pictures - XxCrazyEmoBumxX
XxCrazyEmoBumxX
Feb 22 2010, 03:05 PM
Hmm, I know how you should cut it. You should get your hair thinned out and get really choppy layers. That's what I have and yeah. It's cute :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More