Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Sing a sad song, in a lonely place But it's all just the same at the end of the day Sad Song, by Oasis

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

xcasualtiesx
diy? Mar 10 2010, 08:52 AM
anyone have any cool diy ideas for jewelry or clothes?? i made some sick bracelets by boiling toothbrushs yestereday XD something like that?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXEMO-DRUMMERXx
xXEMO-DRUMMERXx
Mar 11 2010, 08:31 AM
how did you boil toothbrushes?
Emo Pictures - xDeadollx
xDeadollx
Mar 11 2010, 03:42 PM
same how did you boild them ?:O post a pic of the bracelet and i don't have any idea sorry if i think of one i'll post it here:)
Emo Pictures - Thomis
Thomis
Mar 12 2010, 03:39 AM
splatter fluro paint on black cloths lol...
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 12 2010, 01:18 PM
There is a girl on here who makes and sells her own jewellery. Hopefully she will reply as I forgot her name.
LipsOfDeceit
Mar 12 2010, 01:38 PM
i like to draw on plain tee's with fabric pen :D
Emo Pictures - BurningRainbow
BurningRainbow
Mar 12 2010, 02:09 PM
Am I who you are thinking of Matt? lol I started off designing and making my own jewellery before setting up my own business (see here) If you want to make yourself stuff you just need to have a creative imagination really! I am currently designing a bracelet and necklace range with the feature of coloured wire and buttons. I thought it was more a female based range but seen as my BF has attempted to steal some of them they will maybe appeal to the boys too! But they were just an idea I had when i was looking to add diversity to my ranges! I would be interested to see what you have done with the toothbrushes? What did you do with the melted plastic? Shape it into pendants or mold it into bangles?
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 14 2010, 01:22 PM
You are who I was thinking of Rach :]
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Mar 16 2010, 05:10 AM
rip old t-shirts at the back and tie them back together and saftey pins to things
xcasualtiesx
Apr 09 2010, 06:58 PM
thanks for thee ideas everyone:) here's the link for making toothbrush bracelets... http://diyfashion.about.com/od/diyjewelrymaking/ss/Toothbrush.htm

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More