Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

They don't even know you, all they see are scars. Let them see the real you, hidden deep within. Scars, by Sixx AM

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Abs!!! :D Apr 02 2010, 10:11 PM
I've been developing abs... and odd enough i dunno how because I have not been working out whats so ever, but i have a high 2 pack now lol and its so cool and shocking... but anyway i just want to know some rutines that will inhance my abs :D lol once again so shocking cuz it just magically apeared one day :D

Replies

Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Apr 03 2010, 02:12 AM
haha nice, ive been working on my abs for my breakdancing theres 3 things u should know: upper abs, lowers abs and core if u want to enhance ur abs (in general) theres 3 things u gotta do (one exercise for each) basically sit ups are for your upper abs to train the lower, lay flat on your back, and lift your legs and slowly kick out and back to 90 degrees and just keep repeating it (your legs never touch the floor) like this pic for lower for your core, hard to explain..ok, go in a "push up" position, replace ur hands with ur elbows so u are being held up by your forearms (hands facing same direction as your head) and just try and hold this position for as long as you can. so basically, u are being held up by your toes and forearms. AND KEEP YOUR BACK STRAIGHT, some ppls stick their butt out, which is not good :P haha not rly sure if i helped that much xD cant find a pic for core but if u still want to know i might be able to take a pic myself :P
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Apr 03 2010, 04:49 PM
thts cool, wnd i still find it very amazing that i lay around and be lazy and start to develop abs :D and thanks
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Apr 03 2010, 09:34 PM
i did the third one you listed (i actually did all) and it was pretty simple to follow unlike the second but i have a rly weak knee (strong legs but weak knee...) and so it kinda gave up a few times because it was being a bitch but im still going to do it whether my knee likes it or not and thanks again
LipsOfDeceit
Apr 04 2010, 05:42 AM
Ahh, this is helpful. Holiday in summer, wanna be all toned and whatnot. =D
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 04 2010, 09:55 AM
Good advice eleventynine and where you going Bex?
LipsOfDeceit
Apr 04 2010, 10:15 AM
Greece. =D
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 04 2010, 10:29 AM
Aren't you too lazy to work out though?
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Apr 06 2010, 03:31 AM
Abs! >.< i see your pic nikkiwest and you are not in the need of abs work out.
LipsOfDeceit
Apr 06 2010, 01:36 PM
I'm not THAT lazy. I enjoy exercise. :P
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Apr 06 2010, 05:19 PM
lol y do u say tht Nick... i have my days where ima lil fattie but lol im trying to figure out wat pics u've seen but thanks :D
Nick-Aotmzgin
Apr 07 2010, 12:19 AM
hahaha ROFL's anyway..if you have your days i have my days shold i start Abs workout myself? i mean i have my Fatty days as well, when i wake up and see a fat ring of flesh lol jokeing ..i am a thin as a pencil but yet i keep criticize myself as you do the same..we need to stop doing this..or atleast admit we are a fat dinner dash and thats it.. lol
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 07 2010, 04:14 AM
I'm sure everyone that has commented in this topic is not "fat". However if you want to tone up a bit that's great; you'll look and feel better.
LipsOfDeceit
Apr 10 2010, 12:56 PM
I can't be fat when I have no money for food. :') Nahh, i'm a chubb and it's cool! =D
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Apr 25 2010, 07:19 AM
lolz im not fat im just lazy
Breezy
May 17 2010, 01:12 PM
i'm not fat but i have a very stocky appearance and alot of my muscle has gone flabbery.
Nick-Aotmzgin
May 17 2010, 10:21 PM
haha i like low weight girlis:D like thin as pencil..and blonde?! Oh gosh can i fantasys..~.~
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
May 18 2010, 03:26 AM
about me?? lol I'm not blonde... and thts just a lil creepy... lolz
Nick-Aotmzgin
May 18 2010, 10:47 PM
hahaha..:XD
Emo Pictures - AsHlEyTeHGuMmIbEaR
AsHlEyTeHGuMmIbEaR
Jul 04 2010, 11:56 AM
courtney... you arent FAT your Lazyy belive me i know remember the bra trading? haha that was funny :P but yeah i dont think you need to work out....and other dude i dont think ive EVER seen Courtney as a Blonde i think im the blonde in the relationship......(shes secretly my gf but dont know it yet hahahha) no shes just my BEST FRIEND!!! ok back to topic.... Court you arent fat... :PP anyways but yeah do thouse thingys that dude allthe way ^^^^^^there says it helps........... and if you wanna see someone whos fat just look at me :P
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jul 04 2010, 09:08 PM
hey ash its ok ive been babysitting my baby bro and i have had 2 or 3 people including a family member tell me that they thought it was my kid!! and the plank one that is like a push up does if you do it right but im not to concerned with the others... and yeah i think im outgrowing my bra :/ but lol i only weight around 15 now :) which happened in like 1 day which scared me

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More